I've got a problem.

xSummer

The only thing I was saving for was a lab map now that I have that I no longer need to save. I no longer have the passion to play the games daily, only habitarium cause I don't have to do anything. I need neopets to come out with something so I will have a reason to enjoy it again. Anyone know of something to keep me busy?

AC cup doesn't start until at least after May 25 since that's when last years prize shop ends and once it starts it lasts for a while and that's always awesome so there's something to look forward to.

Also I second the avatar option. You could always start saving for a paintbrush perhaps. Or a draik egg, that would certainly be a long time saving.

You could also work on getting game trophies if that interested you.

Start a gallery of something wacky...or collect crazy items.

I think the best part about Neopets is all of the neat-looking items on there. :D

you can set yourself a new goal like a gallery or a collection of some sort .. maybe start collecting avatars ... save to paint your pets with a non-lab color ... but the Altador Cup suggestion is the best imo :)

I was a bit bored also when I had 11 million and my houses built but I gave a fair bit away and so now I have a new lease of life saving and collecting avatars. One day I will get that Draik egg for sure...