My Dream Item

xSummer

I have lots of dream items !!!!!!!!!!!!

but right now all I want is a Royal Paint Brush .. I'm almost there ... only about 500k left .. if only I can sell my Trades faster .. I'm getting no offers at all :( GOT THE ROYAL PAINT BRUSH :yes:

... now I want items for my gallery -_-

Snowickle. One of the most expensive items I will need for my gallery. Getting there. Not too much more left to save before I have it. If I would just clean out my SDB and sell everything, I would be perfectly fine. But I am being lazy.

For my gallery, I have 3 items over 1 million NP that I'd really like: bag of sand, bottle of magic sand, golden shell. The bottle of magic sand, in particular, is a Hidden Cove item, so I'm very unlikely to ever be able to afford it.

hmm, let's see...

Swift Maractite Darts (est. 15mil) are at the top of my non-pet related list. I'm a dart player and I want all the dart items Neopets has =)

then would be the Solarin Plushie (est. 15mil). he's gorgeous!

pet-related item would be the Draik Transmog (est. 17mil) for Avernnus!

...I have expensive dreams LOL.

I have waaaaay too many dream items :3

But, right now at the top of my list is a Faerie Paint Brush

Also, I am one of those crazy people who is wishing for a Draik :D I want a Darigan one. I'd probably just get a morphing potion and morph one of my other WN pets into it. If that's the case, I'd either morph Elyassin or one of my other Kougra's on a side. Ah, well I have time to save up for that thing, so I don't need to worry about it this second!

I got a Tyrannian Paint Brush this morning and painted my Wocky! That was a dreamie! I was really happy for that :3 Her name is Karimax for those who are interested in looking her up!

Seems all my dreams are brushes to make pets :D

I have lots of dream items !!!!!!!!!!!!

but right now all I want is a Royal Paint Brush .. I'm almost there ... only about 500k left .. if only I can sell my Trades faster .. I'm getting no offers at all :(

I'm in the same situation as you right now, and I'm also trying to get a Royal PB. I just need to get my one item in the TP sold.

Definitely a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion + Faerie Paint Brush~

Have a RW name pet ready for it x3

Probably something to make a Krawk. :)

And like anything Kass!! I love Darigan Eyries. And plushies. Ahhh.

But I'll say a Krawk MP for now.

• 7 years later...

My dream item is a Faerie Draik Morphing Potion. As of late, I am trying to obtain one, but my NP making skills are bad, haha. Hopefully this dream will be achieved soon!