How long can the Wheel of Monotony go for?

siniri

I started the wheel spinning over 16 hours ago, if I recall correctly... and when I went to check on it before shutting down my computer for the night, I discovered it's still spinning! This is definitely the longest I've seen it go. So I was just wondering, is there a max?

(The 16 hours is correct, not 12 -- sorry, I'm tired.)

I think it was a glitch -- I remember I restarted my browser after playing some Keyquest in the evening, and when it restarted, it said "The wheel is still spinning" (usually it just spins with no words). Perhaps TNT meant to allow you to continue a spin after a temporary disruption of internet or a browser crash (vs. it being cancelled in the past), but it doesn't actually work.

Anyway, yeah, I went ahead and started a new spin today, once I could.

ETA: Hmm, today's spin is going for an extra-long time, too (nearly 6 hours and counting), and it has "The wheel is still spinning" message again. Haven't lost internet or restarted my browser today. Guess it's just bad luck.

Apparently not, since it's been at least 3 hours (nearly 9 total) and it's still spinning... I had a nice lucky streak where I was getting a Bri codestone once or twice a week a few months ago; after I mentioned it to someone, I haven't gotten anything besides a lottery ticket or a cheap item since.

Nah, it was glitched. I cleared my cache and was able to spin again yesterday, which means it was just glitched (didn't let the spin finish, of course). Today, the spin lasted a reasonable amount of time.

Guest Yoshinho

Also if you put your computer on stand by while it is spinning, It might just freeze it as if it was still for the couple of hours you were away.

Guest Yoshinho

Make sure to set your power settings to maximum before spinning (if able to on Windows 7 makes it easy to do that on your laptop)