New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even worth it?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As much as I appreciate that new avatars have been released... most of them seem a bit too expensive for the average Neopian to achieve. The element of chance that comes with the new wheel (whereas, say, the new Hidden Tower avatars are certain, once you invest the NP) terrifies me. :sad02:

If the stamp wedge releases rare and/or retired stamps, though, I feel that would be worth it! :laughingsmiley: It'd most certainly help some players get the stamp album avatars... which are pretty much exclusive to the folks who can bid on Dr. Sloth's outrageous auctions, at the moment.

Also, the paint brush wedge might lower the price of some paint brushes on the market by increasing supply, which I think would be a pretty nifty consequence of the new wheel. ^_^

I just tried this new wheel and I won... nothing. Yay Friday the 13th luck :/ and I usually like Friday the 13th.

yeah i see,today it was my lucky day i only had a half day of school,i finish my last test by luck and my dad is asleep right now and i get to play in computer longer yay for Friday 13th even if its supposed to be unlucky ^_^

2wgbsl3.jpg

Wow. A wheel for the rich.

I can't afford to spin it, haha.

I'll wait til somebody figures out the avatar.

And.. I think all of the latest avatars aren't very appealing. I hope they make some good ones soon.

If I had to guess, I'd say this avatar is random like the other wheels, which would make it just as annoying as the other ones to obtain...

looks like this wheel will be a "yearly" event for me .. not even monthly .. ha ha ha

... I'm just too scared to spin .. all I have is 140k

:worried:

Wow. A wheel for the rich.

I can't afford to spin it, haha.

I'll wait til somebody figures out the avatar.

And.. I think all of the latest avatars aren't very appealing. I hope they make some good ones soon.

I agree. The recent avatars really haven't been all that great. :-/

When did this wheel pop up? And....I'm kind of upset, I didn't even get the avatar! I thought if I got nothing I'd at least get the avatar. :-( That's not cool....

Nvm...I realized it came out today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got 25,000. Might try once a week for the avatar