New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

Hahaha, I got 100,001 NP as my reward! I made an extra Neopoint!

I just wish I could do this Wheel everyday. I've saved quite a lot of NP, but to gain back 100K is to spend three days of my time doing the Neopets Dailies, and all of the games I play regularly. :/

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a part of secret laboratory map!

Since I don't really have any price-knowledge nowadays (afterall, it was a couple of years ago since I bought mine) I'll simply assume I lost money.

Well I don't complain. Finally something to use your nps on. haha

I won 25k today after nothing yesterday. It teased me, hesitating on the paintbrush square before ticking over. I've heard you can win Mystery Island paintbrushes from it. Since my training is 7 codestones right now, this wheel could be very profitable for me; it just depends on what the probability is of landing on each square. I'll probably spin it at least a few more times, until I get a decent prize.

I agree that Habitarium is a great way to earn NP, but it's gotten very Flash-intensive. Never let your Habitat get filled with items or you'll get locked out if your browser or Flash crashes or you lose your internet connection. I've been locked out since January, just after reaching level 50, and so I've lost out on millions of NP I could have earned (TNT will not reset it for you if you get locked out; you have to wait until they fix the bug, which they haven't done in 4 months now).

I got a part of secret laboratory map!

Since I don't really have any price-knowledge nowadays (afterall, it was a couple of years ago since I bought mine) I'll simply assume I lost money.

Well I don't complain. Finally something to use your nps on. haha

I think (well I hope) this will be a good thing for Neopets. Take money out of the economy to make each neopoint worth more, as well as bring the price of paint brushes down! *fingers crossed*

Well 75k lost but I've got a few million to spare even though I'm a bit attatched to it. I suppose I'll try again tomorrow. Congrats to those of you who have won a profit. Though are you sure the blank Triangle is the solution for the Avatar?

Also does anyone know when TDN is going to add the info of the new wheel to the others in the articles?

A friend sent me 100k to spin - and I got .......................... NOTHING !!

Yes folks .. a big fat X in my face ... breaking my heart .. smashing my dreams .. killing my hopes !!!

Screenie

So the first spin I got a nerkmid that I sold for 250k, and today's spin got me 25k, so I still haven't actually spent any of my neopoints on this wheel, which is a good thing. Hope I get the avatar on my next spin so I can stop. :laughingsmiley:

Although this is very addictive.

I "won" 50k. I really shouldn't have gone for it... but it was so shiny and new, and I just had to do it. At least I only lost 50k rather than the full 100k. :D I don't know if I will be trying for the avatar anytime soon though.

I got a lab piece in an RE while doing dailies. Sold for 160K, spun the wheel, got a nerkmid, sold for 170K. After subtracting the spin, still made 230K. not bad.

Couldn't help but spin it again! I got 25K back, so at least it was better than yesterday. xD

I want that avvie, so I'm afraid that this is going to be one of my dailies from now on, haha.

Definitely addictive. Don't think about it too much, or else you'll want to spend all of your NP there!

The wheel is very pretty though. I approve.

I do find it kind of amusing the the other 'wheel' in the lost dessert is free and usually only gives out like 100np as a reward if that.

And of course I will be doing this a lot to get the avatar but if this is anything like the Wheel of excitement, I'm going to go broke. I've been spinning the wheel of excitement around 3 times a day for over a year and still have never landed on the 20k for the avatar <_< it's getting ridiculous. I hope the avatar spot on the new wheel has a better chance for me.