New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about this wheel is - that the potential for profit is pretty high. If you lose 500k in a week but get a 7 million np paint brush? HELLO!!!!! OR If you get the 7 million dollar paint brush that you're hoping for for 100k? You just saved yourself 6.9 million neopoints.

Plus, if you would rather save your NPs to buy your items (instead of using them on the wheel), the wheel will eventually lower the prices of these items, too.

It's win/win.

The thing about this wheel is - that the potential for profit is pretty high. If you lose 500k in a week but get a 7 million np paint brush? HELLO!!!!! OR If you get the 7 million dollar paint brush that you're hoping for for 100k? You just saved yourself 6.9 million neopoints.

Plus, if you would rather save your NPs to buy your items (instead of using them on the wheel), the wheel will eventually lower the prices of these items, too.

It's win/win.

Ahh, that's true. I didn't really think about that, it's definitely rewarding beyond the immediate prize you get.

It's in Qasala, to the right of 'mystical surroundings'. It's not marked, you just have to find the spot and click it.

Woah, I just went to the TP, and saw a BUNCH of Nerkmids and Lab Map pieces. No doubt that they're prizes from the wheel :P Also saw a couple of paintbrushes. I'm also pretty sure that they're from the wheel, because paintbrushes aren't usually 'posted' with that frequency. I already saw a Darigan, Shadow, Purple, Striped, Silver, and Faerie (although those might just be some 'leftovers' from the Faerie's Ruins plot).

I'm actually really liking this new wheel, because I'm not being tempted into spinning it (yet) and this could greatly lower the price of expensive items! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I also forgot to mention job coupons have been popping up more often lately.

Oh man only landed on the 25k spot. But I'm fine with that actually..

I'm not on enough any more to save up for anything substantial, so I have a better chance of paying and getting something sweet from this than trying to save a couple thousand a day.

I'd rather get the avatar and maybe some cool prizes instead of letting my neopoints rot in the bank =)

It's in Qasala, to the right of 'mystical surroundings'. It's not marked, you just have to find the spot and click it.

Well, I found it :)

That was a waste! I spend 100,000 Neopoints, and I only got 25,000 in prize neopoints! Not trying again... at least not for a while :P

Ha. I spun it and didn't watch. I got my money back-plus one more NP for good measure. I don't think I'll do that again anytime soon--my heart can't take it! :sad01_anim: lol

Anyway, really nice graphics. And at least I got my money back.

Well I was totally, absolutly, positivly, 100% NOT going to cave in and blow 100k on this wheel.

And then I caved in and did exactly that!

But I won back 100,001np....

A profit is a profit I guess. But now the question is, do I do it again tomorrow???

Second try for me today and...I win 50k...so thats a 50k loss which is better then yesterday when I lost 100k XD will try again tomorrow.

wow I won Normal Golden Nerkmid

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I played today, and I got 100,001 Neopoints back, right when I wanted something awesome!

Must play harder...

I got 100,001 nps yesterday and today I got Wheel of Extravagance Stamp. I like the adventure of it. Depending on how much I can make with habitarium (praying I don't get locked out) during the week will depend on how often I play. Also, with altador cup coming up soon--that will bring in some extra daily nps a day for me that I don't normally get. I'm really hoping I can get a job coupon and a nerkmid from it. :crosses fingers:

Got 50k today. Still haven't actually spent any of my own nps on this.

I'm seriously considering spending the rest of my Faeries ruin plot points and earning more nps so I can continue to spin this wheel. :laughingsmiley: