Favorite Game

:)Doc

I was just wondering; does anyone else out there have a game that they just cannot stop playing?

For me, it's Shenkuu Warrior II. I don't know why, but it's just fun and mesmerizing. Plus it's an easy source of Neopoints! :D

Wrath of the Snowager forever! I always liked snake games and Meerca Chase leaves something to be desired - clunky controls in two of the three modes and poor collision detection through the whole game. WotS has beautiful graphics, addictive music and totally intuitive gameplay with a gradual progression of increase in difficulty. Plus it's very quick to score 1000, I play three times a day for sure and more for fun ;)

By any chance are you talking about Neopets games, or just games in general?

If it's just Neopets games, I liked playing Nova Defender a lot for one game. :king:

Video games? Probably the Kirby series, Pokemon series, and Super Smash Bros. series if you ask me.

KeyQuest! I love playing it and I'm getting really adept at all the minigames.

But other than that, Chia Bomber II! I'm horrible at it and haven't gotten the avatar or anything, but I get really into playing it. I make "CHK CHK CHK" noises every time I fire and lean all up on the screen and everything.

used to be wingoball, but its s.m.e.l.t. now. even when i passed 3K in the new game challenge, i kept playing it and now it isa daily game along with kass basher. :D

I am a Neggsweeper addict. It's nerdy and frustrating and earns practically no neopoints. But it does cause a lot of refreshing, and in turn, REs. In the event that I actually a win a game, it's very gratifying.

I was just wondering; does anyone else out there have a game that they just cannot stop playing?

For me, it's Shenkuu Warrior II. I don't know why, but it's just fun and mesmerizing. Plus it's an easy source of Neopoints! :D

Ohhh yeah, Shenkuu Warrior II, haha! I've devoted my User Lookup to the game, though I promptly broke the layout when I earned a solitaire trophy, whoops!

Also, Pyramids... NeggSweeper... and BILGE DICE! =)

Is this topic only on Neopets games or games in general?

On neopets, I used to really love Carnival of Terror and Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars..

But I haven't played them for a long time and the new Carnival of Terrors seems more difficult to score =X

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love Word Poker, until people started using custom dictionaries to maximize their scores, causing the ratio to plummet. I get bored of any game after a while, but I find a lot of the classic puzzle games relaxing -- Kou-jong, for example. And there's something soothing about just letting Neopian Battlefield Legends play itself.

I'm guessing it's about Neopets games, bro. ;) Mine is: Kiko Match III, Island Chef Academy, and Ice Cream Machine mainly because they're easy and Mouse-control only since my left hand is lazy.

I love Freaky Factory and Typing Terror-- I get so addicted I can easily play more than 3x daily. For TT I always finish with 100% accuracy and fewer points than it takes to get the avatar, so it's also frustrating.

The old Crash Bandicoot games were my childhood

I think this was just for NP games, but I'd do anything to play some Crash Bandicoot now. The problem is I don't own it anymore!

BOUNCY SUPREME.

Wait, is that what it's called?

For some reason I can't remember. :ohno:

Anyways, the one where the dude bounces on these like volcano things. It's in Jelly Land.