Show-off Events

Airiya

Decided should have a topic where something good happened to you aka "bragging events"

Whether it's winning a contest, saved up 10mil NP or getting a dream pet post it here~

I'll start off by saying I won 150NC for the first time in Qasalan Expellibox ;D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is all ready an area for Dailies related events (note that the three week rule does not apply here) and Random Events of all kinds. All other things are infrequent enough to merit their own topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

I rarely ever play against Von Roo (never up at this time of morning), so when I saw he was active, I thought I'd give it a go.

Having read that a pet can gain or lose a level, I made Drevillion active and clicked to roll.

I beat Von Roo and Drev gained a level which put him at 9! :laughingsmiley:

Well, it isn't much, but I just fed my first Kad! After days of stalking the Kadoatery with my inventory filled with food, I finally succeeded. :P I'm aiming for the avatar, but I'm afraid that'll take a long, long time...

Like Viridian, I'm in the middle of cleaning out my SDB too! I started a while ago and I've decided not to look at my shop till until I'm done. It'll be a nice surprise! :laughingsmiley:

I just sold basically everything in my SDB that was tradeable... Result of Pack Rat addiction turned into money :P

Ahhh, that reminds me I still need to do that ahah xD

Have so many items since 2004 o-o;

After getting the 1 Mil book from the Hidden Tower .. I had only 500k ... I made 1.7 Mil in 4 days by selling items from my SDB and playing games like hell .. and I was able to paint my Peophin Royal :)

I fixed the lockout of my Habi and can now make neopoints with it again, I'm so happy. :)

Wow! The Flying Shoyru Collectable Card has magically found its way into your NeoDeck!

Never had that kind of RE before

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.