Where is a good place to find a list for packrat items?

paigeh

I don't exactly know where to get a list of the items, but the Trading Post is a very good place to find a bunch of cheap junk items for Packrat. :D

I'm getting rid of my SDB contents. I'm selling as low as I possibly can, so a lot are 1NP regardless of what the shop wiz may say. I also have codestones, neggs, and more valuable items from time to time. I'm really not keeping very much of my stuff =)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=mystarshine_

This way is an ongoing process, but what I do is every time I buy anything at all I take a moment to scroll through the first few pages of that shop and buy anything under 30np. This worked well while I was buying tons of books.

This way is an ongoing process, but what I do is every time I buy anything at all I take a moment to scroll through the first few pages of that shop and buy anything under 30np. This worked well while I was buying tons of books.

I did pretty much the same thing when I was buying for mine. it would have taken me a lot longer, but the other day I just got so bored on my day off that I sat and went through shop after shop until I'd bought the remaining 50 or so items I needed. ugh, it's such a pain trying to get rid of this stuff now though! I've been donating a lot of stuff or selling most items at 1NP, regardless of what the shop wiz average price may be.

on a side note, if anyone's wanting some of my items, I'd be willing to set up trades. you can send me a neomail or a neofriend request on mystarshine_ and we can discuss what you need!