We're Hiring: Customisation

Izzy ♥

The Daily Neopets is seeking new staff for our Customisation department. We have an exciting new addition to the department set for release soon and anticipate the workload increasing - so we need YOU!

EDIT: All our Customisation positions have been filled! Thank you to all who applied :)

I really really want to apply. My only problem is I'm really hard to impress and picky when it comes to customization so I may end up just being pessimistic about everything haha

I meet all the criteria, and I am online every day, but I can only do very basic HTML :/

Gahh what to do!!

I really really want to apply. My only problem is I'm really hard to impress and picky when it comes to customization so I may end up just being pessimistic about everything haha

I meet all the criteria, and I am online every day, but I can only do very basic HTML :/

Gahh what to do!!

Apply. ;) That's the only thing you can do!

Thank you to those who have applied so far! We've had some very good applications.

Gahh what to do!!

Like TJ said, apply :) For HTML, if you have a general understanding of how to create paragraphs, bold text, etc then you'll be okay... knowing how to create tables would be a huge plus too. I wrote a simple set of guides to HTML (located here) that would more than cover everything you could need :P

Waste of time, you don't need it TDN

Even if YOU don't like Customisation... that doesn't mean that no-one does ;)

I LOVE <3 custimomization, but I'm soooooooo close to being old enough. :/

O well, good luck to those who apply.

I'm also a bit worried about the time thing. I think it would be fun, but... maybe not this time. It's enough work just keeping my Habi- oh no! I have to go check on my Habitarium!

Like TJ said, apply :) For HTML, if you have a general understanding of how to create paragraphs, bold text, etc then you'll be okay... knowing how to create tables would be a huge plus too. I wrote a simple set of guides to HTML (located here) that would more than cover everything you could need :P

I've had a gander on that before, very helpful :)

I think I will apply ^_^