Habitarium Harvesters

Angeló

Whenever I start my Habitarium over (get rid of old storages and build new ones) ... my Harvesters seem to always go for the grass first ... they just don't stop harvesting grass ... while they almost never harvest mud or wood , even though I put them next to the trees and mud holes ... they only harvest other things after my grass gauge is filled - usually within a few hours ..

does this happen to you too or is it different for each person ?

Mine do have a tendency to go for the grass over the other resources, but only when I don't pay attention to them. They're normally pretty good about doing what I tell them to do. It's only when they finish and need something else to do that they go a little weird.

Mine go to whatever I can get them close enough to. Sometimes I need to give them a "gentle" nudge back to where I want them. It takes me longer to get them all organised at a certain resource than what it does for them to harvest it that's for sure. I usually have the actual habitarium plot going everywhere instead of the P3s, I wish there was some way to lock it in to one place

Mine pretty much stay where I put them. Occasionally I need two tries to get them to behave. Try using fences and houses or nests to "rope off" the resources you don't want them to collect. I had to section off part of my habi because the solders would all hide in the corner and then take forever to kill pests on the other side.

Mine pretty much stay where I put them. Occasionally I need two tries to get them to behave. Try using fences and houses or nests to "rope off" the resources you don't want them to collect. I had to section off part of my habi because the solders would all hide in the corner and then take forever to kill pests on the other side.

Better yet block off the resource warehouses with you houses and other stuff. Then when you place your P3's next to a tree, stone or mud they will farm that resource and it will be a lot quicker as they dont have to walk to the warehouse, you will still see your exp and resources go up.

You will make way more np at level 50, 500 np per 1k xp. My workers seem to favor the pollen and the invisible water pump instead of grass which is right next to what they harvest when the storages get full.

I've noticed that my workers tend to go for grass if the storage is full of the resource they were harvesting. Otherwise, they stay where I put them. I've heard that you can make 100k per day at level 50. I'm making a lot less than that. Any suggestions?

I've noticed that my workers tend to go for grass if the storage is full of the resource they were harvesting. Otherwise, they stay where I put them. I've heard that you can make 100k per day at level 50. I'm making a lot less than that. Any suggestions?

some people keep their habitarium open 24/7 .. I keep it open for like 5-6 hrs at night and when I wake up I collect about 30k in gems .. then during the day I can collect another 10-20k depending on my free time ...

warning : lots and lots of gems at once can lock you out of your habi ... try to clear the board often

some people keep their habitarium open 24/7 .. I keep it open for like 5-6 hrs at night and when I wake up I collect about 30k in gems .. then during the day I can collect another 10-20k depending on my free time ...

warning : lots and lots of gems at once can lock you out of your habi ... try to clear the board often

I've never gotten so many gems before even when I leave it overnight. I don't get those pests often too. Is it the level that's the problem?

ffgurl, do you have your computer set to hibernate? If it does, your habi will go off-line, and you won't collect any gems while it's not up on a computer. The other thing is to make sure you have mostly workers and have enough storage out for them to keep harvesting -- rest them before you leave and then put them to work harvesting while you're gone. Make sure you never fill your board completely with gems and then leave the habitarium (this includes getting accidentally disconnected) or else you'll get locked out.