ANDROID/iPHONE APP: NEOPETS DAILIES

Javooooo

Android or iPhone  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the Dailies app on iOS or Android?

• iOS (iPhone, iTouch and iPad)
    • Android
    • Windows Phone 7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments dcoolb! Would you mind reviewing it and rating it in the Android Market?

Unfortunate you can't run flash- out of interest, what phone are you using?

We just released an update- some nice new features including a LATEST AVATAR page!

Also, we'll be launching a paid version of the app soon- it will be available exclusive from the Amazon App Store. We are still working on some new features for the paid version.

iOS version is being tested, should be coming soon!

UPDATE: 755 installs, 90% of them active; Not to shabby if we do say so ourselves :P

PRIZE: Post an awesome comment, quote or review of the app below, for us to include in the app description, to receive a free version of the Premium iOS version, and Android version (manual update only, unfortunately :(). First 10 people only!

NEOPAL 2.0 WILL LAUNCH ON iOS AND ANDROID, BRINGING A NEW UI AND MORE CONTENT! WILL WORK 100x BETTER!

CHECK OUT THE iOS THREAD HERE

• 2 weeks later...

PM please. We are working on rolling out the 2.0 version to Android. The 1.0 is riddled with bugs, and quite frankly, crap (Excuse my French).. Won't be long until the app becomes muuuch better.

But please do PM the bug report. Thanks!

We have gotten rid of our old Android developer, we have just taken on a wonderful new dev who can do much more complex stuff. The 2.0 app will be arriving with an ETA in about 1-2 weeks.

iPhone version will release to 2.0 in a few days.

• 1 month later...

Hello! i have an android phone (HTC shift) and i would LOVE to participate in the beta testing! i'm not a programmer but i'm fairly knowledgeable in the subject and feel that i could be of assistance to the development of this app.

Finally a good-working an complete app for the iphone for neopetslovers