Meowclops avatar

Alice ☮

Yep..I'mpretty thankful for that.

It's all a matter of patience. I've gotten some pretty neat petpet zaps....Island Warf, Starry Snowbunny, weird ridiculously expensive lizard thing that I found hideous. lol

Yes you would get the avatar :) That applies to any petpet that is zapped into something that grants an avatar. :)

except for the krawk, right? because if you zap a petpet into a krawk, it doesnt let you eat the fungus :/

except for the krawk, right? because if you zap a petpet into a krawk, it doesnt let you eat the fungus :/

You can't get a Krawk pet from a zapped Krawk petpet. (I have 2 zapped Krawk petpets and nothing.) But that can't be considered a petpet avatar. That's a pet avatar. All petpet avatars can be gotten from zapped petpets.

I just got the Meowclops avatar with the help of TDN Avatar Lending Program. :laughingsmiley:

In fact, I got almost all the expensive items avatar with the help of ALP. I think this is the easiest way to get an avatar and I really appreciate it! ^_^