Meerca Henchmen

So... I want to beat the Meerca Henchmen for the avatar. These are my current BD pet's stats:

Health: 0 / 80

Lvl : 43

Str : 80

Def : 81

If I train to the 84/85 boost on strength and defense, do you think I'll be able to beat them? I have 2 Golden Compasses, and a budget of ~100k for any additional weapons.

Or do I need to train my health some more too?

I wish I could help you here but I'm on Commander Garoo myself. My stats are level 58, 116hp, 83s, 73d and I still can't beat him ¬_¬

Good luck with it, I hope you kick their butts ^_^

I'm not very useful for questions like this, since I use a lab rat as my battle pet, and her stats are all out of whack. I would recommend looking at this guide, though: http://www.neopets.com/~MysticArianna. I think that's the one I used, but it was so long ago....

Personally, with my limited knowledge, I would recommend training health more. It is the most important of all the stats, and it certainly can't hurt to train it more. You will eventually train more to fight the other DoN, right? So why not do it now for this important battle?

Also, I would strongly recommend training level up to 50 so you can have berserk attack. It makes a big difference!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

If you got the 85 boost, you MAY be able to beat them with better equipment. 2 GC's won't do much for you at this point, and 100k won't buy you much.

• 1 month later...