Irritating Habitarium Glitch

glasses04

Hey all!

I'm level 38 in Habitarium and upgraded all my nests to level 2. One of my nests, however, is still listed as "Level 1," though it incubates an egg at the same rate as the other level 2 nests and when I try to upgrade it, it says "You cannot upgrade until level 40." Anyone have any clue what I should do? It doesn't affect the game play, it's just a little annoying to me and I'm somewhat OCD about my Habitarium! :P

I might just delete it and make a new one unless anyone has advice!

Well, since you're so close to level 40 already, I would just say wait and then try and upgrade it again. But if you have all the resources already and it truly irritates you that much, perhaps start over. Seems like a bit of a waste to me though.

That's strange. :eh: The only suggestion I have is to try refreshing your Habitarium... but, if that doesn't work, I'm just as stumped as you.

I can completely understand how irritating that must be, though! My OCD would drive me up a wall, if that happened in my Habitarium. :P At least nests aren't too expensive, resource-wise, if you do decide to just toss the glitched one and build another.

lol i know what you mean. i have several storage units that are the same way. nothing you can do about it but wait to be able to upgrade to next level or delete it ans start again.

Well at least I'm not the only one who still has Habitarium issues! I'm glad they fixed a lot of the glitches from early on... Kept dropping P3s off the edge into oblivion! xP

Well, we'll see... I feel like I don't have a shortage of resources... Why are the collecting so fast? I wish they'd slow down or I won't have any more room for the storage buildings!

Ooooh perfect! I was wondering what the technique was... Someone said storage buildings but it seemed like such a waste! Nests is a better idea! =)

EDIT: Well, I reached level 40 and when I tried to upgrade the glitched nest it told me "Sorry - Your upgrade request failed." Looks like I'll have to delete it anyway! Luckily, I made a bunch of nests to gain experience so I have plenty of replacements! xP Thanks for all the help everyone!

I've had this problem and I sent in a ticket. They basically said i could delete it and buy another one or just keep the glitched one tht doesnt work as well

EDIT: "Sorry - Your upgrade request failed." just means you don't have enough resources to upgrade the item.

Just thought I'd mention that I think you get the items that can't be upgraded by attempting to upgrade it without sufficent resources. If you upgrade a building and it uses up the resources and you try to upgrade another one (without giving your account enough time to register the fact the resources have been used) you end up with a glitched item that cant be upgraded. The computer thinks it has been upgraded when it has not.

Edited by mwcatlover