Show off your gallery!

Kwa

I love admiring peoples galleries! After alll the hard work that goes into finding that one last super rare item to complete your collection, you just feel so proud!!

Does your gallery have a specific theme? What made you decide on that theme? I have a Blumaroo gallery, since they are my favourite pets! They're so cute and bouncy! It's only little at the moment, but I'm super excited to watch it grow.

So, show me your gallery! We can all admite each others hard work!

Here is mine My Blumaroo Gallery!

:D

Kwa, you put the link that directs users to their own galleries, here's the actual link to your gallery for everyone to see.

By the way, nice set of Blumaroo stuff Kwa, I may contribute to it one day with some Chocolate Blumaroo stuff. :)

Here is my Chocolate Gallery of awesomeness right here, I haven't updated it due to game addiction, and I have some more items I've been given from others and bought for myself to add to it.

Oh thank you very much Neomysterion for fixing up my link! I had no idea it was wrong! I think I fixed it up in my original post!! Really appriciate that!!

Wow, your gallery is amazing!! I luuuurve chocolate and can totally understand why you would dedicate your gallery to it! Yum Yum! It looks like you have put in tons of hard work and even more hard earned NP's! If I come across anything you don't have I'll certainly be donating it to you!! My little gallery looks so small in comparison! Oh well, something for me to aspire too!!

Wow, I'm so jealous of all your beautiful galleries!! I hope one day my little Bulmaroo Gallery can be half as pretty as these ones! It's a pretty big undertaking to try and complete an entire gallery set, so I certainly appriciate the time and effort that goes into them!!

Great job everyone, I' love to contribute to them if I get something that you need!!

So who else has a gallery for me to admire?

Oh man I'm such a gallery fanatic. This is my kind of topic. :'D It's so fun to see all such different kinds of ideas people come up with.

Here's mine: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=ilenextoxthexleft

Dedicated to all things Fishy! :P

If I were to make another one; It'd probably be full of things that are colored Red. :D

Everyone has such great galleries! I really admire the people who have creative ones. I have an old uni gallery that most people who collect uni stuff have but I started a black and white kau gallery that I like better. Black and white and kau items. I don't know how to post the link to my gallery but my username is classycc

My gallery on my main isn't all that exciting. It's petpets/painted petpets. It's HERE.

I'm just starting to work on galleries on my side accounts.

On my side that's going to be a Jubjub/Kookith account. (All pets will be Jubjubs, with matching Kookith petpets. Currently, I only have my Christmas Jubjub with Christmas Kookith) But the gallery is anything Jubjub or Kookith related. That's HERE.

I don't have galleries on any of my other accounts, but I have some ideas, like one account will have a Snowglobe gallery. (Before I decided on petpets, my main account's gallery used to be Faerie Snowglobes.)

I had a gallery of sandwiches which was quite an extensive collection, about 250 of them. I decided to sell it though so I could concentrate more on my pet goals :)

I have a couple of new ideas for a gallery though - really want to win the spotlight at some point!

Your Blumaroo gallery is awesome, and they are also one of my favourite pets :D Good luck filling it up. If I find anything Blumaroo I'll send you it ^_^

I have two galleries: Books I Got For Free and Bad Art.

Both are still growing. :)

*I must also give a shout-out to the wonderful donators who have contributed many items for my Bad Art gallery, namely Shannon and Angelo. Lots of love and thanks!!

No need to thank me cornflakes , I really love helping out people with their galleries , especially when I got some very very nice people sending me NC Mall items - i.e spending real money ... so that's the least I can do to pay it forward :)

and Kylie , I love your Blumaroo gallery :) they're such cute pets :)

Great job everyone, I' love to contribute to them if I get something that you need!!

can you spare a few millions to get at least one of the UB's in my wishlist ? :P LoooooL just kidding ... I'll be checking out my SDB for Blumaroo items :)

Angelo oh my gosh, I just logged in to check my pets and I have seen all your beautiful gifts for my gallery!! What a fantastic surprise!! 21 amazing new items for my little gallery! What a kind neopian you are! I'm going to display them all in my gallery with such pride and I hope that I can repay you and contribute to your gallery too!!

And everyone elses gallerys are looking really great too! I'm having such a fun time looking through them all! I hope I can contribute to them all if I come across some items you guys don't already have!!

I have two galleries: Books I Got For Free and Bad Art.

Both are still growing. :)

*I must also give a shout-out to the wonderful donators who have contributed many items for my Bad Art gallery, namely Shannon and Angelo. Lots of love and thanks!!

I really enjoy looking at your Bad Art gallery. :D

BTW, can I donate my Gruel to you for your Bad Art gallery? (it doesn't look very well-drawn)

my gallery is on my side , solid_rockstar .. It won the Gallery Spotlight :)

A bit late of a reply, but I have to admit Angeló, that's a very exhaustive Music-themed gallery. Awesome work on it! :king: