Pant Devil Attractors

geoterza

I've heard that if you have 5 pant devil attractors that he'll steal one of those. I've got 5 but he just stole a piece of obsidian (lucky me!)

They're supposed to be in the inventory, not the safety box, right? I don't know why it didn't work. Any thoughts?

(And no, I didn't even get the avatar)

first , you don't get an avatar when the pant devil steals an item from you ...

second , even if you have 49 devil attractors and one rare item in your inventory , he might still steal the rare item ... it's all random really .. the attractors have a very "slightly increased" possibility of being stolen .. but it's no more than 5-10% in my opinion ...

If you're going for the avatar, it's almost better to use a bunch of cheaper items instead of a few expensive items. It takes a little longer, but if something gets stolen, you're not out as much. The talismans work, and if you google, there's pages that list combinations of items that can be used to get it and the approximate cost of getting all of them. The Talismans, as well as Sand Snowballs and Solitaire Champion T-Shirts are all fairly inexpensive and if you get enough of them, you can get the avatar. I think you need 96 Talismans, 36 T-Shirts, and 125 Snowballs to have a high enough est. value to get the avvie