Faerie Cavern

MickBooterhood

You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns.

• 1 month later...

You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly.

I think I won about 2k from it awhile ago..I don't do it daily though. I will try to remember to do it daily :laughingsmiley:

• 4 months later...

You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns.

But then right after!

Something has happened! codestone6.gif You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

So thats okay I guess! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Something has happened! bugbros.gif The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 7Neopoints!!

faerie_cave_dead_end.gif

Curses! The path has lead to a dead end. Perhaps you should try your luck again tomorrow.

I got excited for a second

-----------------------------------

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 1176 NP!

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 500 NP!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if that actually is the trick to the Faerie Caverns or will work for everyone (and it's also not working every day) but my winning chance is much higher since I started with picking the same direction again when the first one worked and then picking another one when the second worked too, so I will go either left-left-right or right-right-left. With that whenever I was lucky enough to already pick the first direction right I already had seven days in a row winning combos while before with the other combinations (switching already at the second choice or going three times in the same direction) I often had months without a single prize.

Sure, other combinations worked too sometimes but when I tried them the following few days as well none of them gave me another prize that often than my lucky one.

Yesterday I found something around 2000 NP with that, today I had no luck because I had a dead end after the first direction choice.

• 7 months later...

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 25000 NP!

And

patamoose_pink.gif

Patamoose

:woot: This is the best! I still can't believe it! I mean! That's why I did the caverns! YES, THAT THERE, UP THERE, THAT PETPET! YAY! I got it! I DID! I really did!

*safely puts Patamoose away in Gallery*

:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: Best belated Neo-birthday gift ever!

Tried playing page-refreshing games while the birthday theme was up (in the short time I was online) but didn't got anything (Not 1 RE, good or bad) BUT THIS! This makes up for everything! :laughingsmiley:

• 1 month later...

I got 2173 neopoints yay

I confess though that since I chose the cartogriphication boon it was pretty much sure that I would win ... loving actually being able to win for once!

how awsome would it be to win a big prize, !

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 2173 NP!

• 2 months later...

faerie_cave_dead_end.gif

You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow.

August 3rd:

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 503 NP!

August 4th:

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 1605 NP!

August 5th:

faerie_cave_dead_end.gif

August 8th:

faerie_cave_dead_end.gif

You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out.

August 12th:

faerie_cave_dead_end.gif

You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly.

Edited by Zafie

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My first time winning something from this! I picked right, left, left and got 2047NP! :D Hoping to win an even bigger amount next time or even an item.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay. My journeys will be listed as well as whether I make it in this (these) posts.

13/06/2016:

Left: Yes. Left: Dead end...

14/06/2016:

Left: Yes. Left: Yes. Left: Dead end...

15/06/2016:

Left: Yes. Left: Dead end...

16/06/2016:

Right: Yes. Left: Yes. Left: Yes!

In the chest you find:  25000 NP!

And

patamoose_pink.gif

Patamoose