Habitarium taking FOREVER to load today

Emily

I went to log onto my habitarium today and was stuck with the loading circle. Now, I've already dealt with the gem lockout and had to restart. I'm at around level 45 and have next to nothing in my item bag. I figured it HAD to be a bug and left it loading while I went to start dinner and came back a few minutes later and it was up. Then I went to discard some eggs and, once again, it was stuck on the "discarding" loading circle for so long, I finally decided to refresh. Then It got stuck loading for another 5 minutes. I know there has been loading issues before, and I just wanted to see if it was just me, or if anyone else is having these issues today.

Mine is also taking forever to do anything. I too had a gem lock out and had to restart (currently level 49!). I won't lie when i tried to load it and it was stuck on that stupid loading circle I was peeved. But after a few minutes it started. However everything is taking forever right now. I bet it has to do with their servers. So don't get to upset and wait for it to fix itself.

It's like that for everyone, judging by the boards. The whole site is slow in general.

I'm sure that TNT will fix things soon as always, this is also happening when I view a userlookup or use a single item as well.

Ahh I see. After reading this, I went do some things with my inventory and my things there wouldn't load either. Good to know it's not just me, bummer that it's laggy

I wonder if this means an update for habitarium? Probably not because the whole site seems to be a bit sluggish today, but it would be nice if they found a way to make the game run smoother.

Might be. I just got the error.

"Error: Thanks for visiting Prof. Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium! The game is temporaily offline for maintenance."

EDIT: Darn you barely beat me to it.