So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Macklemore - And we danced

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Friendship by Aviators

This song reminds me a lot of the events that happened back in high school that cost me my best friend...still a beautiful song on how fragile friendship can be ^^

"Friendship is like a book; It takes years to write, but only a few seconds to burn." - idk

Wrathchild-Iron Maiden. Even though Paul Di'Anno is no Bruce Dickinson, still did solid work. *raises roof* :happydance: </dork>

I like it when girls have rough voices, It annoys me when girls have the flat, high toned, typical voice.

Lacey had emotion.

Where can I hear a track with the new singer?

Sorry, didn't see this until today. xP Here's one of the new songs with Kristen...

Like I said, she's not bad, she's just not what I'm used to with Flyleaf.

I was in an Alice in Chains kinda mood tonight, so I've been jamming out to some of their greatest hits. Man in the box is one of my favs. :rock:

The Best Thing Remix (Euro Stack Mix) by Avalon

Wow...this was the ONLY video I could find of this remix on youtube x'D

I bought this song back in my high school days and it randomly played on shuffle during my ride back home and I've been listening to it again ^^