So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

So... I teach a language diversity class, and each week at the beginning of class I like to play a song in a different language. This week I am teaching Austronesian languages, so I found a nice song in Marshallese. I've listened to it about 7 times already. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHJC1Pq6A4

Howard Stern on Sirius/XM Radio...i listen to him ALL the time. But he's not live this week...ugh...

Listening to Howard gets me through the week! I don't agree with everything he says, but I have been listening to him since the 1990's in California.

imagine dragons via spotify... love them!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Work - Jimmy Eat World

It's not my favorite of theirs, but I still like it.

Update: My new favorite upbeat song: Believer - American Authors

The Howard Stern show...I have been in love with him since 1990!

Right now I'm listening to Bastille. Will follow that with some Imagine Dragons - loving both of these at the moment.

The National

I love seeing all of my favorite things scattered through out this thread! (and don't even get me started on Regina Spektor, "Far" is the most perfect album it speaks to my soul)

Currently, I've been enamoured with M83's album "Hurry Up We're Dreaming", specifically this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ozEsN2UO8

(I apologize for the weird video, there is no official. But it's so good)

Currently this song. :)

It's so catchy and makes me want to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSQ6H8OL4AE

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac

I hadn't listened to FM in a couple years until the other day. They're absolutely amazing.

Right now I'm listening to Bastille. Will follow that with some Imagine Dragons - loving both of these at the moment.

Totally agree!