So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

This song's tune has been stuck in my head for a while now, but I only just learned it's title (and that it has lyrics!). There's a segment in a local noon time variety show where the hosts (and the audience!) enthusiastically dance to this and it's very catchy, both the music and the steps. :P

Guest Tahalika

Pain - Same Old Song

Been listening to this for a few days now ever since Pandora popped it up. Really like the beat of it, super catchy.

You're welcome to my world, dark side of the universe
I'll take you for a spin, the mayhem begins
The media mouth is feeding and chemical youth that's screaming
The circus starts to roll, there's no turning back

Bad Girlfriend--Theory of a deaman :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm listening to I Don't Deserve You by Plumb & Paul van Dyk. I heard the song on Vampire Diaries & the lyrics are so true to what I believe love should be.

I'm listening to Weird Al's "Mission Statement"-- probably my favorite song from his new album. I am currently looking for a new job, and the lyrics are such an accurate portrayal of the job descriptions in the companies I am looking at. :S

I heard Such Great Heights in my sophomore year of highschool - when I started listening to indie music. I love "Flightless Bird, American Mouth"

I'm listening to Tee Shirt - Birdy. Is anyone else obsessed with The Fault In Our Stars soundtrack?