So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Howling by Frank Wiedemann (the remix)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Still listening to this song on repeat...I simply love the Kooks, though a lot of people aren't loving their most recent album! :C

Bad Habit by the Kooks

You say you want it but / you can't get it in / you got yourself a bad habit for it / oh look at you, walking up and down a pole / saying please / oh man, oh man, oh man / you know I wish I had it all

This incredibly gorgeous piece by Metric! I wish it had made it onto one of their official albums and not just their EP (though I could be wrong...)

I love the "chanting" at the end - it's really pretty. c:

Siamese Cities by Metric

I said, I'm sorry to change my mind / it was a little bit cold that night / I was dreading the ride back to little Italy / and needing to hide out from my mind

The Birthday Massacre's new album Superstition, which is super awesome. :)

TBM and Botdf are my two favorite bands. TBM is my number one! Since you love Zelda and TBM....can we be friends? :)

Right now I'm listening to the plow truck outside. I'm too lazy to grab my iPod...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm listening to all of the Pentatonix albums that I just got on my pc :)

Darn- "you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day." Definitely would have upvoted this.

I love Pentatonix... going to see them in concert in May. I'm very excited. :thumbsup:

I have an issue with listening to music; as soon as I hear a song that really sticks I can't listen to anything else for days. So unless I'm writing, I listen to audiobooks. Right now I'm listening my way through the Eragon books. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in the computer room in my house, but am listening to my 13-year old son watching the old Beavis and Butthead cartoons, haha! :laughingsmiley:

In a sec, I'm going to do laundry and will listen to my mix of K-Pop music, especially MC Mong ♥

Today, 05/12/2015 I am listening to an awesome interview of James Taylor on the Howard Stern channel. James Taylor is talking and playing on his guitar. He is a musical genius. I'm really enjoying myself here!