So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Not country...here's why:

I do enjoy country music, however, I was riding with my son and granddaughter (who's 8) and she informed my son that Nana's radio is "broke" - It only plays country music - Can't make this stuff up - I laughed out loud and now make sure to put something else on when she rides with me :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesssss, I love this song so much.  I have it as my ringtone lol, not as frequent in my rotation, but still, one of my favs!

Just heard some newish, soft, soulful songs by Mike Posner - " Be As You Are" and "Not That Simple."

Prob NSFW (some nudity, just some cheeks and stuff if you're wondering XD)

They're different from his songs when he came out, but it's definitely not a bad thing.  Nice to see the more meaningful, soft songs from male artists, however, I also like his old stuff.  Really catchy and energetic!  :headphone:  :happydance:

As well as Demi Lovato's - "Cool For The Summer."  Just one of those catchy pop songs  :D

• 1 month later...

Yesssss, I love this song so much.  I have it as my ringtone lol, not as frequent in my rotation, but still, one of my favs!

Just heard some newish, soft, soulful songs by Mike Posner - " Be As You Are" and "Not That Simple."

Prob NSFW (some nudity, just some cheeks and stuff if you're wondering XD)

They're different from his songs when he came out, but it's definitely not a bad thing.  Nice to see the more meaningful, soft songs from male artists, however, I also like his old stuff.  Really catchy and energetic!  :headphone:  :happydance:

As well as Demi Lovato's - "Cool For The Summer."  Just one of those catchy pop songs  :D

Oh wow, I didn't realize that Posner was still making music. Lol I'll have to check those out! xD

I've been recently listening to the song "What Do You Mean" by Justin Bieber. Its a very catchy song and I love it! :D

Oooh new stuff to listen to! I'm a bit lazy so I just put on my LIndsey Stirling playlist. I love it, and don't seem to get tired of it!

https://youtu.be/1yUYvyAY954?list=PLaxQ7mx3LDVDgwqyV3ObE6QOhQa0-Iijg

(Sorry, I don't kow how to embed videos)

Currently listening to "Death By Glamour", aka Mettaton's battle theme from Undertale. The OST for this game is so well done. :D

Also, youtube videos auto-embed by themselves if you paste the youtube.com link. I don't think it works with youtu.be.

• 2 weeks later...

Us the Duo, Slow Down Time

Their voices are absolutely amazing, and I bought all of their albums and singles! No regrets here!

Taylor Swift, The Story of Us

I just love the song! Very fun to sing and very catchy. 
Funny story, I was trying to buy 'Ours' and ended up buying this album. Whoops? (In my defense, they both had very similar cover art. The only difference was the color of the dress.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm listening to a lot of new music, and I love it!

I went through the 'Genius' part of Itunes, and ended up buying a lot of the recommend music!

1. American Authors. (You might recognize them from 'Believer' or 'Best day of my life') They have a 'Mumford and Sons' feel to them, and are absolutely amazing. 'Believer' would make for an absolutely amazing soundtrack to any movie. Just look out the window when playing it and BAM instant movie introduction!

2. Don't Wait - Joey Graceffa. It's like a lot of other pop songs... and I love it. It was my skiing anthem.

3. Oh Honey. - Very similar to 'Us The Duo' Pretty voices, harmonies and lyrics.

4. Ingrid Michaelson And Regena Spektor. Getting into them again. Love the indie feel.