So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

MC Mong just released some new music in November...SO GLAD he is back! He is my eternal superstar ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fight Song - Rachel Platten

Exes and ohs (They all sound the same, even if they're different people singing them!)

I also recently bought Regina Spektors Album 'Begin to Hope'. I was in love with it early high school late middle school. I was listening to the lyrics, and started to wonder what the heck is up with her. They're just weird. Especially 'on the radio' and 'musicbox'.

Better Place - rachel platten

The Eagles...one of my favorite to listen to while I play Neopets ^_^ :headphone:

"...and still those voices are calling from farrrr waayyyy..."

71f%2Bgcc9iLL._SL1364_.jpg

71LHzNslZXL._SL1359_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtNPzaHO7k

Burial - Ghost Hardware, from the Untrue album.

Fantastic UK garage. Burial's been described as one of the main innovators of the future garage sound that remains to this day. Untrue is just such a good album, too.

• 2 weeks later...

To be perfectly honest, my music tastes haven't changed much since I first start playing Neopets. I think I was in sixth, or maybe seventh grade then, and now I'm a year out of college, but I still can't get enough of Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco. And I have to say, their new albums are GREAT.

• 1 month later...

Listening to "To The Sky" from Owl City. Always cheers me up. I'm pretty sure it's the first Owl City song I heard; I've been hooked ever since!

• 2 weeks later...

My sisters have been driving me crazy with Hamilton (the musical) by Lin-Manuel Miranda. They have me obsessed with it! :laughingsmiley:  I did do my GT (Gifted & Talented) project on Alexander Hamilton vs. Thomas Jefferson Debate.  :rolleyes_anim:  I like the 7 Years song, if my sisters would stop hacking the car radio to play Hamilton every where we go in the car!  :rambo:

I have so much new music.

I have 3 free months of apple music, which means free music for me!

(And then 5 USD a month because I go to college/university!)

Favorite songs:

1. True Colors (Zed & Kesha)

2. Secrets (Mary Lambert)

3. Honey I'm Good (Andy Grammer)

4. Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)

5. Emperor's New Clothes (Panic! At the Disco)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, last night while playing 401 games of SOSD straight thru, I went on a music binge of stuff I more so listened to ten plus years ago in highschool.
My Playlist had VNV Nation, Rammstein, Das Ich, Wumpscut, and Wumpscut.
My normal daily rotation is mostly adult goth scene music. I'm a rivetheat, someone who mostly listens to industrial music.
On average, my Playlist includes Funker Vogt, Project Pitchfork, VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Aganoise, And One, Nachtmahr, Faderhead, Tactical Sekt, Infected Mushroom, and many others.
Music helps me deal with life. Like last night's music has a lot of anger, which helps deal with dehabilitating pain. A lot of my play lists help with anxiety and depression :)

Pardon the typos, in pain and on phone...I typed Wumpscut twice and put rivetheat instead of rivethead lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have so much new music.

I have 3 free months of apple music, which means free music for me!

(And then 5 USD a month because I go to college/university!)

Favorite songs:

1. True Colors (Zed & Kesha)

2. Secrets (Mary Lambert)

3. Honey I'm Good (Andy Grammer)

4. Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)

5. Emperor's New Clothes (Panic! At the Disco)

Students get half off of apple music?? I've been paying 10 USD/month for 6 months  :sad01_anim:

I'm stuck on 90's and early 2K music. Finding good music is so hard.

I'm stuck on 90's and early 2K music. Finding good music is so hard.

Lol, I have the exact opposite problem: there's so much good music, there's too much of it out there to keep up with. :)

I'm currently listening to the soundtrack of the (weird, but awesome) movie Repo! The Genetic Opera.