Lutaris?

AgJu

One thing I've been thinking about since the last AC ended was, "What about having teams representing Lutari Island and Neopia Central?" Maybe Neopia Central is too general, but why not Lutari Island? Are there too many islands already (3 if memory serves)? Well, if a LAKE can get its own team, why not Lutari Island? And I don't generally see a lot of Lutaris in the tournament anyway. I had sent this question in to the Neopian Times editorial section, but because I mentioned Jelly World (how cool would THAT team be? Huh??) I'm sure it just got chucked. :P

So I guess what I'm saying is shouldn't all the nations/territories/principalities/etc be represented?

On the other hand, I would also like to see Neopia Central, Geraptiku and Neovia get their own Altador Cup team.

I see why Geraptiku doesn't have one, it's supposed to be deserted. But I agree that Neovia needs a team!

It would be good if we could get another 2 teams because then the 5th bracket will have 4 teams :laughingsmiley: and mister chippers should have some friends. :(

The practice team Chias are Jelly, aren't they? I guess that's sort of a Jelly World rep team, even though you can't support it.

Also, Neovia would be really cool. As far as Lutari Island is concerned, I feel that team would be too limited right now because, since we know so little about Lutari World, it'd probably be just made of generic Lutaris, so not a very diverse team.

Jelly World would definitely be good'un... But I doubt TNT would do that, simply because it doesn't exist :P

Lutari Island I reckon would be a bit of a bust. There's already quite a few teams with hardly any supporters like Altador. I reckon a Lutari Island Team might end up a similar way :/

I'd like to see a Lutari Island team; Lutaris are a bit under-represented in the whole game imo, and it would be nice to see a few more of them emerge.

I also agree with several aforementioned comments about Neovia having its own team. I'm curious as to what their team outfit would be though.

I haven't really followed any of the Neopets Plots so I wasn't aware that Lutari Island was closed off at the moment....It would make sense then that there isn't a Lutari Island team.

But are Geraptiku and Neovia and such major lands in their own right? What are they like?

So many teams already, do you really want to add another 2?

I totally wouldn't mind. I guess it wouldn't do to have 50 bajillion teams in the tournament, but I think 20 is a nice round number....if nothing else, it would mean more opportunities for other teams to score much needed point and there would actually be a Tier 5, rather than just the bottom two teams in a consolation bracket.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.