OH...MY...HECK!!!!!

AgJu

Moltara beat Krawk Island in Yooyuball. I repeat: MOLTARA BEAT KRAWK ISLAND IN YOOYUBALL!!! I am majorly impressed! This also means that Moltara moves out of last place! Last is now (who else?) Altador, with their atrocious 0-0-23 records in YYB and SOSD.

It's insane !! how did that happen ? I was like HUH?!!!!!!NO WAY! but that can be bad because Krawks are playing us today and they will want revenge :guiltysmiley:

Hey, Kiko Lake also pulled an upset victory against Darigan Citadel in the side games a few days ago.

Kiko Lake never won against DC. They did side-game sweep us though.

Well, technically, it was a draw, not a win. (Same for DC and KL side-sweeping)

Actually, while winning all three side games earns you the same number of points as winning Yooyuball, Yooyuball is nevertheless the deciding game in a match. If you win Yooyuball, you win overall. :yes:

Yaaaay for Moltara. =D

I never thought they'd beat one of the top three teams at Yooyuball...but, they did. Congrats to Moltara. :)

But I'm pretty sad that Altador is last place. It doesn't surprise me, but still.

Maaan. As I read these comments, it seems that you guys are underestimating us.jealous.gif

Hey, I made a promise to my team that things would get better in the second round. And look what happens! We barely win over a powerhouse! A victory over my third favorite team!

Just goes to show that if you look down at us, we're going to fly right over you sooner or later.

Wow! It goes to show you that you can't feel like you have a free day at any time. Because even teams that aren't doing so well, that you think you can beat easily -- they never stop. They don't take breaks. So if you do, BAM. It the case of VP, since we used to be a horrible team and now look at us. And now Moltara took the first step. ^_^

Good job Moltara, I'm incredibly proud. :)

Congratulations to Moltera!!

Ok, now can anyone please help me figure out how to stop my screen from scrolling down or up everytime I use the directional keys during YYB play. I can't play YYB at all because i can't see the goals with the screen always scrolling up or scrolling down.

Ever since that new goalie feature happened, my screen won't stop scrolling.

As a result I can only play a couple of times...

Not to take anything away from the winning teams, but I was a bit surprised at the results yesterday that Roo Island beat HW 3-1, and in the games that HW has a better record in. MSN wouldn't work at all for me after the upgrade for some reason. Moltara beat Krawk... congrats to the underdogs on the upset. KI beat HW twice, one draw and only one with for HW, who I think is stronger of a team in most of the games compared to Moltara. I just think its strange that so many upsets happened yesterday with the glitch going on. And I try to play a good # of games, at least 50 each and yesterday due to the lag making game play absolutely impossible in all games for me, even with restaring my computer 3 times... I gave up. I think that the results are greatly affected by the glitches thrown in halfway through the game. I think they should redo the day after they figure out how to make the game work again. Think I'll send them a message saying the glitch threw off all of the results. <_<

Not to take anything away from the winning teams, but I was a bit surprised at the results yesterday that Roo Island beat HW 3-1, and in the games that HW has a better record in. MSN wouldn't work at all for me after the upgrade for some reason. Moltara beat Krawk... congrats to the underdogs on the upset. KI beat HW twice, one draw and only one with for HW, who I think is stronger of a team in most of the games compared to Moltara. I just think its strange that so many upsets happened yesterday with the glitch going on. And I try to play a good # of games, at least 50 each and yesterday due to the lag making game play absolutely impossible in all games for me, even with restaring my computer 3 times... I gave up. I think that the results are greatly affected by the glitches thrown in halfway through the game. I think they should redo the day after they figure out how to make the game work again. Think I'll send them a message saying the glitch threw off all of the results. <_<

MSN was working for me yesterday....YYB and SS weren't though cuz of the scrolling bug. I downloaded Google Chrome today and the scrolling issue is gone. Maybe try that?

whoa that's veeeery impressive

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The next biggest upset is if AL beats KD in YYB ;)

Or if AL beat VP in Make Some Noise :P

Or if AL beat VP in Make Some Noise :P

Or DC..before they lost their streak to VP ;-;

REVENGE WILL BE COMMITTED. REVENGE I SAY!! *shakes fist*