Altador cup memories!

nikh

Here you can discuss about the best memories you have while you are waiting for the standings (as I'm doing) or when you are bored of break day! :D Share on!

That energy DC had after we beat RI and became the first team to get another trophy after winning. It was like an AC 2 rematch and I just loved it so much. ^^

Terror Mountain's SOSD streak in AC V (36 wins out of 38 games!) and our breakthrough this year. We went from a solid third tier team to solidly in the second tier with the occasional taste of Tier 1; I'm so proud of my team!

My best memories for the Altador Cup?

I never had much since I was inactive when the first five A.C.'s were active, but I did enjoy scoring 50+ wins in one day for my team, which made me exhausted for the rest of the Altador Cup this time. x_x

When my team was 2nd place in Altador Cup IV, even thought that I didn't play Neopets at that time, we were so close to number #1! :woot:

Worst memory was when Shenkuu hit 11th place in last year's Altador Cup, it felt like a big upset for us Shenkuuvian ninjas. x_x

I don't have all that many memories of previous Altador Cups because I only participated in ACIII before this. I remember I was on Altador and I was basically a master freeloader. Granted, I didn't join my team until June 26 (because I got my computer taken away from me for the majority of the Cup) so I guess I had a bit of an excuse? XD

As far as memories from this Cup go, I remember staying up until midnight trying to get rank 6. My computer was pretty hot, I was pretty tired and basically had no patience left over...but I did it. :woot: That was just a few days ago, but it's still my fondest memory from this Cup. ^_^

The best should really be the 3rd place finish in AC II.

Imagine.?

Our FIRST time participating in the AC with NO experience (ac experience) and we got 3rd.?!

It was just amazing.

Quite a lot of people thought Moltara would do as good as we did in AC V.

But what happened.? They got last. :(

I love Shenkuu. Not changing until we win. :)

Best memories from AC VI: The crazyness my team showed this year. Not just all the dedicated players that kept hanging on even after we had losses - it was that mix between being all business when it came to important games and the insanity on bye day or when it was over. Looked around on the other boards as well after it all was over - KI, KD and MQ boards nearly looked like funerals while the DCers were dancing Conga on their board, throwing with Darigan Popcorn and Feepits and copying Jhonny.

Oh, and I also remember the feeling when we won against MD and slipped back to 1st tier even if it was just for a day.

Best memories from AC V: Layton on first place as top goal scorer. It also was the first year where I found out about the boards, which caused me to play even harder and nearly got catapulted in Ranks. From average Rank 1 to Rank 16. I also found a new online friend to rant about the AC all summer long and it somehow also just stayed an AC friendship which means we only contact each other during the Cup time, the rest of the year we don't write a single word with each other but when the next AC started it was like we never stopped writing. Oh, and best memory of all: Our 3rd place finish. It was the summer of my life. This was also the summer where I lost my job (not because of the AC of course, it was for some other reason) but I didn't even bother that much because I was still floating on that little cloud of adrenaline and happyness because of our comeback.

From the other Cups I don't have any good or bad memories. I took part in it since AC I but never got so much into it until AC IV. Sure I was happy when I saw we got 1st during AC II but it was my last school year and I had so many examination things and other personal problems that time that I didn't really feel like celebrating.