Question about the prizes

Tankie , why can't you play anymore AC ?? :(

I moved house and we couldn't get the internets sorted before we moved in, and they're saying that it's going to take two weeks to get a technician out to fit it. In the meantime I bought a USB thingy that plugs into the side of your computer and supplies you with the internet. But it's really crap. I can't use flash player/watch videos/download anything cause it'll slow it waaaay down (even more so ¬_¬). Plus I don't even know if it would work.

Absolutely gutted.

I'm considering going to an internet cafe later for an hour to play some, even though I feel mega ill :(

Oh I see. I thought the rank your overall world team gets also affected the amount of points you get as well.

I don't think so. I think it's solely related to how much play time you've put in.

I don't think so. I think it's solely related to how much play time you've put in.

^This. Otherwise most people would just not bother playing and just join the winning team when the tournament is ending.

40k for a LD paint brush... that's just ridiculous. Isn't that the same price they wanted for a Pirate brush last year? And again I didn't get enough for a Yooyu even if I was over All Star ranking this year. But yay, they had Tandrak action figures this time. :wub_anim: *loves her Tandrak to death*

I moved house and we couldn't get the internets sorted before we moved in, and they're saying that it's going to take two weeks to get a technician out to fit it. In the meantime I bought a USB thingy that plugs into the side of your computer and supplies you with the internet. But it's really crap. I can't use flash player/watch videos/download anything cause it'll slow it waaaay down (even more so ¬_¬). Plus I don't even know if it would work.

Absolutely gutted.

I'm considering going to an internet cafe later for an hour to play some, even though I feel mega ill :(

Ooh I had that USB thingy once. Its just too slow. So how many points did you end up with?

40k for a LD paint brush... that's just ridiculous. Isn't that the same price they wanted for a Pirate brush last year? And again I didn't get enough for a Yooyu even if I was over All Star ranking this year. But yay, they had Tandrak action figures this time. :wub_anim: *loves her Tandrak to death*

Thats just stupid. A Pirate PB is like thrice the amount of a Lost Desert PB and they sell both of them for 40k?