Soup, Lennys, and Captions

The Big Cheese

Since today is randomly dedicated to Soup on Neopets, all of your neopets, no matter how much money you have, can eat at the

Soup Kitchen! Now is a great time to try and get the Soup Faerie Avatar which is randomly awarded while you are feeding your pet some soup. Also, a reminder that tonight at midnight, the scores for Neopets Games are reset so if you want an avatar or trophy, nows the time to get it!

cybunny_chocolate_soup.gif

Mmmmm... Soup!

In light of Lenny Day coming up on Feb. 12th, 3 new morphing potions have been found on the servers. Thanks NNON.

pot_lenny_brown.gifpot_lenny_split.gifpot_lenny_pink.gif

Brown | Split | Pink

And last, but not least, a new caption:

sm_caption_778.gif

cool news about the soup kithen, tho mine are already staying at the motel

i wonderhowmuch that pink lenny trans will end up costing, i love the pink lenny, that one and the faerie are the only ones i like, heh.

uh how did you accidently make an extra pet and why dont you want 4 of them?

Woot! I got the soup faerie avatar! :D

Good job! :D I got it too!!!

(One, two, three, four five. Good, I'm not going to be screamed at.) :P

the pink lenny looks kinda like a flamingo :rolleyes_anim: yes, i already had the soup faerie avvie, i used the soup kicthen very much when i was a beginner. when i was a beginner i thought 1000 np was enough to buy a pb. o_O :P also, the caption looks kinda.. kinda.. not-funny. and im NOTNOTNOT-FUNNY. :P i laugh at everything. ive never seen a split lenny before. kinda weird.. x_x i dont like the split color. <_<