Calling all Altador Cup fans!

MYSTERY ISLAND Ages: Volgoth=28 Lor Benneveldt=24 Teylor Nix=21 Bertie Shurtz=25 Vela Binal=26 Rivals: 1. Lost Desert 2. Maraqua 3. Kiko Lake Please Add To What Ive Put Down, I could not think of any facts thanks : P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virtupets

I agree with a lot of what Rachiee said, but this is my take on it...

I didn't think she gave enough weight to the fact that we are Sloth's team.

Ages & Birthdays

Keetra Deile: 25- birthday; 4.15

Sela Pretore: 21- birthday; 10.31

Weldar Xupenfarb: 28- birthday; 9.21

XL Striker 3.8: I agree with rachiee, robots don't have ages, but if he can't have been built more than 16 years ago (see Player trivia)- manufacture date; 5.2

Goltron MK I: I agree with rachiee, robots don't have ages, but if he can't have been built more than 4 years ago (see Player trivia)- manufacture date; 9.19

Team Facts/Trivia

-Virupets is the first team to win with a female captain.

-Virtupets is the first team to win without having been in the top tier the previous year (or ever for that matter).

-Virtupets is tied with Tyrannia for the most diverse species roster.

-Virtupets is the only team with robot pets, and frankly I'm surprised that's allowed...imagine people showing up for FIFA cup with robots.

-Virtupets is one of only five teams with a female captain.

-Of the six types of Yooyu two breeds favor Virtupets: robot and mutant.

-The whole team lives on the space station. There is NO WAY Sloth would let his team live anywhere else. He is very controlling and protective of all the team players.

-Everyone on team Virtupets has a matching bar-code tatoo. Everyone thinks Sloth put it there, but really it's their little inside joke about how strict Sloth is.

Player Trivia/Stories

Keetra Deile

-is a spoil of war, she was captured by Sloth for the specific purpose of being our team captain. She loves her teamates, Yooyuball, and has even grown to love the space station, but she yearns for freedom from sloth. She might even keep playing for V-pets of her own free will, but she would like the option to make that choice herself.

-Avid petpet rights advocate. She has a massive family of abandoned and needy petpets. Her favorite breed is the Warf.

-Her best friend outside of AC Cup players is Weldar's wife.

Sela Pretore

-Grew up on the space station. Family was taking refuge there after one the great space wars.

-Her best friend in the whole world is XL Striker. She built him when she was a kid, and they've been together ever since.

-Is one of the most sought after, single females in the AC, but has no interest in dating. It distracts her form her training and she desperately wants to be captain someday.

-She gets along with Keetra, but doesn't think it's right for an "outsider" to be team captain. Of course she would prefer herself, but would also be okay with Weldar.

Weldar Xupenfarb

-Originally from the Virtupets Space Station, but his family escaped to Meridell after Sloth turned Weldar into a mutant.

-Weldar's return to the space station is purely based on his desire to play Yooyuball and at the time of the first AC cup Sloth had the only team that was accepting mutants. His family was very upset by his choice.

-As a fellow victim of Sloth's ways he is very sympathetic to and very close with Keetra.

-He is married with four bouncing (or should that be floating) baby boys. His wife is a brown Grundo that looks like this: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/39156, and volunteers at the Soup Kitchen A LOT.

-Is in charge of the maintenance of his Robot teammates at Sloth's command, and thinks of him Goltron MK I like a little brother.

-Is an amazing chef! During training season and the AC Cup Weldar cooks all of the teams meals. The gourmet club keeps rejecting him though...he thinks it's because he's a mutant.

XL Striker 3.8

-Built by Seela when she was a little girl. They are best friends and have been together their whole lives. The only time they ever fight is when Seela thinks XL isn't taking Yooyuball seriously enough. He's a bit of a party animal, and only really plays Yooyuball because Seela does. He has little to no motivation or gals except having fun.

-Has been seriously dating Goalinator's younger sister since the first AC Cup. Goalinator is not happy about it because XL has a reputation for being a bit of a player, and Goalinator thinks XL is really in love with Seela.

-XL really is secretly in love with Seela, but admits it to no one, not even himself.

Goltron MK I

-Love the book reading thing rachiee, lets take it to the next level. Reads constantly! When he retires his only goal will be to get the Neopian and Booktastic book awards. For his avid love of reading he has been the celebrity guest to award the Booktastic trophy to many of the past winners, and once awarded the Neopian book trophy as well.

-Was built by Sloth after AC II. Though neither of them would ever admit it they have a very dear Father/Son relationship. They're favorite thing to do together is space chess.

-Lives in a secret undisclosed location. Sloth says it is to protect their prize goalie, but really it's so Sloth can visit him without it getting out that he cares.

-He spend a lot of his spare time with Weldar who he sees like an older brother. He loves playing with Weldars kids and even coaches their rec Yooyuball team.

-Has a HUGE crush on Derlyn Fonnet, but is too shy to say anything.

Team Logo

Agree with rachiee, it's V for virtupets, and the background is suppose to resemble a flying saucer. The team name is something Sloth invented, like his happiness faerie it is a trick to make the team sound more noble and virtuous. It backed fired though because the team takes the name to heart and tries to always be good sports and nice people.

Rivalries

Kreludor - A lot of sloth's old experiments have sought refuge on Kreludor, so they kind of hate us.

FAERIELAND! Are you kidding me? Sloth would crush this horrible team in a heart beat if he could. (Sloth's opinion not mine.)

As I read these trivia pages, I note something about the ages.

The age range (DID NOT MEAN TO RHYME!) is 15-35.

The youngest AC player is Antola Maeir of Shenkuu at 15 years of age, as said by wistiria12.

Nitri Cassale is the oldest at 35, as said by Grandmaster Yoda.

Just thought I'd point that out. Maybe it can help in deciding the ages for the others?mellow.gif

I dont know if Layton Vickles should be the oldest yooyuballer in the league,[i think he should be around Leera Heggle's age] I think Brains should be the oldest, but if Dasher Soley still played that would be a whole different story :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The age range (DID NOT MEAN TO RHYME!) is 15-32.

The youngest AC player is Antola Maeir of Shenkuu at 15 years of age, as said by wistiria12.

Layton Vickles is the oldest at 32, as said by Citadel Squirrel.

Just thought I'd point that out. Maybe it can help in deciding the ages for the others?mellow.gif

I put Tonie as 33 on MQ :O

But I know he's not the oldest looking player... Judging by the AC teams page Tormo "The Terror" Frein from DC, Garven Hale from KI, and Clutch Billaban from RI looks the oldest. Clutch's picture makes him look like an old man xD

I put Tonie as 33 on MQ :O

But I know he's not the oldest looking player... Judging by the AC teams page Tormo "The Terror" Frein from DC, Garven Hale from KI, and Clutch Billaban from RI looks the oldest. Clutch's picture makes him look like an old man xD

Whoops. Guess I overlooked yours.

*typetypetpye* There. Edit's done.

But yeah. Some of the ages for some of the players we put are kind of bizzare.

She couldn't play in ACII (Shenkuu's first tournament) because she was only 14 at the time, thus deemed underage by the AC Ruling Committee. Turo Rafels filled in, but in ACIII, at age 15, she claimed her position with the team, becoming the youngest YYB player ever.

*facepalm* I tried to make my profile compatible with the others but I made 2 of FL's players in ACI under 15 of age... Delma was turning 14 and Palia was 12 (she left in ACII because she is too young and careless to manage her time between studies and YYB. She was re-offered the place when Elbin Towrse left but Palia decided to stay at school - which turned out to be a good choice as she is now a second year medicine student at the neohospital). Delma is supposed to be young, brave and smart and had just graduated middle school at the start of ACI.

I haven't finish my profile (its on post 39, and its quite long, sorry) but basically, I want FL's profile to in a way, represent the real AC. Like why isn't FL winning? We are piled with freeloaders who are mostly little girls. Since faeries are known to be helping out neopets across Neopia, Fyora has not enough funds for a professional trainer and they had to train among themselves. They all had the right talents but not the right sort of help. Plus, they are all still young and immature at the start of the cup to take things that seriously. And even though they are now much older, the fall of Faerieland cause them to miss training for a month and then after that, they had to cut down their training time to help rebuild Faerieland.

SHENKUU

She couldn't play in ACII (Shenkuu's first tournament) because she was only 14 at the time, thus deemed underage by the AC Ruling Committee. Turo Rafels filled in, but in ACIII, at age 15, she claimed her position with the team, becoming the youngest YYB player ever.

What is the AC ruling for age minimum? I wanna know so I can adjust my players' ages to fit better.

The age range (DID NOT MEAN TO RHYME!) is 15-33.

Tonie Plessix is the oldest at 33, as said by Piximon.

Actually, looking at the thread someone put Nitri Cassale's age at 35 so that would make her the oldest.

Actually, looking at the thread someone put Nitri Cassale's age at 35 so that would make her the oldest.

Pfft. Fail on my part again. confused.gif

*typetypetype*

There! Now it should be as accurate as possible!

Pfft. Fail on my part again. confused.gif

*typetypetype*

There! Now it should be as accurate as possible!

*lol* Actually, in the ACI, Palia was 13 years old in my head. Delma was turning 14.

I think the ruling should differ by team. :) If not I have to re-write my story D:

What is the AC ruling for age minimum? I wanna know so I can adjust my players' ages to fit better.

Fifteen is the minimum age to play YYB .. sayeth the Mighty AC committee :D

your players can also be 15 ... it's ok I can change Antola's profile to "one of the youngest" , at least I still have Mirsha as the youngest captain .. no problem :)

it's just that , if you look at shenkuu's player pics .. you can't help but notice they're a little more than teenagers , except Larcy ... i keep thinking Karate Kid Karate Kid Karate Kid ... especially Xana and Antola .. who doesn't even look 19 ...

shenkuu_group1.gif

karatekid460.jpg

your players can also be 15 ... it's ok I can change Antola's profile to "one of the youngest" , at least I still have Mirsha as the youngest captain .. no problem :)

I'm sorry, but I really think Elon looks younger than Mirsha :/

shenkuu_group1.gif

maraqua_c.gif

Gonna point this out seeing as how no one has thought of it. Someone has said the minimum age is 15, so people are ageing some as 15/16. If we are still talking about human years, and the fact some/most of them has played for 5/6 years. The minimum age should be 20?

I'm sorry, but I really think Elon looks younger than Mirsha :/

all Maraquan Acaras look like that because of their shiny scaly skin .... but really, he's aged :) that's my story and I'm sticking to it ..... :P

Gonna point this out seeing as how no one has thought of it. Someone has said the minimum age is 15, so people are ageing some as 15/16. If we are still talking about human years, and the fact some/most of them has played for 5/6 years. The minimum age should be 20?

yup , agree .. but we're debating how old they were when they first joined the teams ... 5/6 years ago :)

Wartroot- 25: Wartroot isn't the best goalie. Letting YYBs past him and getting depressed, and if he does managed to deflect a ball, he laughs at his enemies, just like boastful Lemoran, which costs the team a goal.

Zeenana- 23: Zeenana, the sweetheart of the team. She's Vinarok's girlfriend and the two make a powerful team defending the goal from enemies. She is quick and fierce, but easily distracted.

Lemoran- 26: Lemoran thinks he's all that. He's super boastful of his skills being the top goal scorer of his team and he always brags to his team about how they'll get into the cup with his help.

Vinarok- 24: Vinarok is the team's all around favorite person to hang out with. Everyone likes him. As for the game, him and Zeenana make a good team as he is strong enough to push enemies when Zeenana gets distracted from those pesky powerups.

Tagobo- 27: Being a year older than Lemoran, Tagobo thinks that he's already outdated and just relies on Lemoran for the most part. His best friend on the team is Vinarok and the two work great.

The Jelly World logo is actually the Jelly Chia's altered color, they're planning to overtake Neopia in jelly.

Team Jelly World has a long rivalry against petpets... they will pay for eating the Green Jelly.

• 9 months later...

Players Ages:

Layton: 23

Tormo: 21

Tandrak: 22

Kep: 22

Reshar: 25

Fun Facts:

Tormo was first making jokes to make some neopoints.

Layton has a relation with Fiorina, the beatiful player of Meridell, but because Darigan has a serious rivalry with Meridell, they decided to part ways, but they stay good friends.

Kep was first a male buzz. The evil lab scientist turned him into a woman after Kep was gulled by him.

There are also rumors that tandrak was fisrt a prisoner, but nobody ever confirmed it.

Explantations of your team logo.

The castle of Darigan, ofcourse...

Official/Unofficial rivalries your team has

Meridell: After the war, Darigan wants to have revenge.

Haunted Woods: Darigan Citadel lost to them in the first AC, so DC always look forward to play a match against them.

Anything else that I can't think of right now that you find interesting!

Darigan is the only team that has an ex-player as trainer.

Mungo Lifler has lead the team to the Cup in year II, and to a third place in AC V

• 4 weeks later...

VIRTUPETS

I scored 33 goals!I'm still Beginner though,(obviously,)so Kreludor is better???well i like Sela,and Keetra but not much of Grundos at all...

Virtupets vs Haunted Woods,THEY MET THEIR DEFEAT! :happydance:

:happydance:

:D