Calling all Altador Cup fans!

Timu: 7 (or 28), birth date February 29

Really? She looks too old to be seven years old.

And now, I wish to add to Moltara's statistics. (REALLY wish I'd done it myself, but oh well. Early bird gets the worm.)

Team Logo

The gear is the symbol of Moltara. It represents a hard working nation, one that strives to be the most industrially advanced area of Neopia. It proves that Moltarans are hard working people, ones that endure the hardships of living in a blazing hot volcano. It proves that they are dedicated to our work, and that they strive to become better each time. Whether it be though a discovery or new innovation, they will continue to rise up to the challenge to make Neopia a better place.

As for the mountain, it represents the volcano. The colors represents rock and lava, both combined make magma of course!

Rivalries

Add one more to the list: Lost Desert.

It's not a competitive rivalry, but a friendly one. A competition to see who's the hottest team on the cup!

Should I add them to my post?

SHENKUU

Players' "Ages" (How old would they be in human years?)

Mirsha - 17

Xana - 16

Larcy Phu - 25

Antola - 15

Foltaggio - 19

yes I know it's a young team .. I keep imagining Karate Kid and The Lucky Seven (chinese movie)

Fun facts (Relationships, jokes, or just random trivia!)

can't think of any .. I'll update when I do

Explanations of your team logo

Shenkuu fan behind a yooyu ... and Ninja hooks

Official/Unofficial rivalries your team has

Krawk Island : official Ninjas vs Pirates !!!

Anything else that I can't think of right now that you find interesting!

Will update later

==

p.s if someone else wants to do Shenkuu as well .. go ahead .. u can be better than me ;)

Ok...i'll try...

SHENKUU

Mirsha - 17

Xana - 16

Larcy Phu - 25

Antola - 15

Foltaggio - 19

"Last year's disappointment aside, Shenkuu is recognised by analysts as slow-starting but strong once they get going. The team's performance tends to be fairly mediocre during the first round of the tournament, then pick up rapidly as the Cup enters the second phase of the round-robin. Once Shenkuu gets started, it's nearly impossible to stop, with championship-level performance across the board, from Yooyuball to every last side game."

Mirsha Grelinek-Also known as the team captain of the Shenkuu YYB Team.

Xana DiLanche-Since her true weakness are Inexperience and Nerves,she may be fooled easily on a opponents score.

Foltaggio-Rumors haved said that Foltaggio had an accident and injured his eye and could not be fix so to this day he wears an eyepatch,but still...nobody knows the real story,but himself...

Antola Maeir-Also known as the youngest player in the Shenkuu team.

Larcy Phu- Even thought that grundos came from Virtupets Space Station,Larcy Phu is been known to support shenkuu since there first place in 2007.He have also been known for he's dirty play

Explanations of your team logo

Since the ARE a yooyuball team,they represent there land by there famous color: Red Shenkuu paint.

Official/Unofficial rivalries your team has

Some of there rivalries are mostly with Krawk island,but for the past years at the altador cup,Haunted woods may have also some rivalries with shenkuu at YYB

I hope this is ok

Edited by wistiria12

Kiko Lake

Players' Ages

"Poke" Cellers - 30

Erli Quinnock - 29

Meela Kitah - 25

Holbie Pinnock - 26

Ditan Colb - 25

Fun Facts

"Poke" Cellers:

-Prior to becoming a player, he once briefly trained as an apprentice for the Kiko who runs the Kiko Lake Carpentry. Some say that he subsequently used his skills to put the teams' official outfit together

Erli Quinnock:

-He was so offended when he got dropped from Brightvale, he promptly moved to Kiko Lake the moment they signed him. Now he spends a lot of his time dishing the dirt on the Brightvale team.

Meela Kitah:

-He still has a part-time job selling newspapers, even though the team's finances have improved; according to Meela, selling newspapers is very theraputic and relaxing, compared to playing against over teams.

Holbie Pinnock:

-He has an ongoing friendly rivalry with Lamelle Turow.

Ditan Colb:

-Often dreams about Rhee Solters, and he keeps this information a secret from the rest of his teammates (well, you would if you fancy someone from another team!)

Explanations of your Team Logo

Seeing as Kiko Lake is dedicated entirely to Kikoes, and that four-fifths of the team are Kikoes, the logo would naturally be shaped like a fierce-looking Kiko.

Official/Unofficial Rivalries

Official:

Brightvale - I guess there would be, considering how Erli was dropped from the team

Lost Desert - Lake vs Desert

----

That's about all I can think of for now...

Rivalries

Add one more to the list: Lost Desert. It's not a competitive rivalry, but a friendly one. A competition to see who's the hottest team on the cup!

Haha, forgot about that one! Yes that one definitely has to be added to the rivalry list. Everyone knows the hottest game of the tournament is when these two teams take the field.

Players' Ages

Garven Hale - 18

Nitri Cassale - 35

Ealyn Hawkshanks - 25

"Dinksy" - 16

Zayle Sufhaux - 29

Fun Facts

In order to join, the team members have to master the games of Deckswabber and Deckball.

Also, the players must be proficient in the art of pirates (whatever that is, it is a well-kept secret of Krawk Island).

83% chance of getting into the top tier.

Dasher Soley's image is retired and printed onto every store on Krawk Island

What is the definition of awesome?

-Team Krawk Island

Player Profiles

Garven Hale

-was the best goalie in the Krawk Island version of Deckball. Immediately picked by the scouts prior to Altador Cup 1 -> Drafted 2nd overall.

Nitri Cassale

-a professor of Yooyus. Wanted to know more about them and just "happened" to be drafted by the team

Ealyn Hawkshanks

-the best climber of walls in Neopia. With his small size and adroit Yooyuball skills, the scouts picked him up -> Drafted 3rd overall.

"Dinksy"

-no other choice but him after the retirement of Dasher Soley. He was a pirate on a ship and playing "swords" when the scouts picked him up. An utter disaster.

Zayle Sufhaux

-the best imitation of a pirate by a Grundo. Who can beat him?

Explanation of Team Logo

On a journey by the team founder (he-who-must-not-be-named, not alluding to Harry Potter) to a beach on Krawk Island, he discovered a few bones of a Krawk. The bones seemed to align perfectly in the shape of a pirate. Recalling his heritage, he determined that the Pirates should be the name of Krawk Island's team.

As the logo suggests, the team is full of "pirating" power. The team does not yield to any opposition; instead, the team destroys the opposing side. The colours signal the arrival of the team, as the colours can be seen very far away. This is the team spirit; this is Krawk Island.

Official/Unofficial Rivalries

Like really? Do we need rivals? Our rivals are so scared of us, they don't dare come out to say that they are our rivals.

If we must say so, it has to be Darigan Citadel (purple and black vs. red and black), and Roo Island (Island on Island).

Guest awesome dude

Feldon "Dinsky" Collibridge is a girl and not a guy. it shows on the teams page. plus she has long hair like nitri cassale.

Guest Josef

Team: Haunted Woods

Ages of Players

Zo Junior 21

Krell Vitor 28

Wan Dirx 27

"Brains" Mortigan "unknown"

Fanetti 30

Player Facts

The Haunted Woods players really are older than they look but they've all got young on the inside. They're very mature but at the same time they've got tons of internal jokes and really have a lot of fun together on and off the pitch.

Zo Junior

Zo is the son of the legendary HW forward Zo Senior who won four cups in his active career. Jr. was full of energy as a kid and his father decided to let him try Yooyuball and it turned out that he was a real talent. He's a rather energetic player with a little attitude in his game. He's also very much a fair-player and he's got a brilliant eye for the game. He's also rather small and doesn't shoot very hard but he's creative with the ball, sometimes a little to creative. He's more of a doer than a thinker.

Krell Vitor

Krell was sort of a lone wolf when he was younger. He's very controlled and calm but when he loses his temper he loses it big time but always with a reason. He's just the leader type you want. He's not very fast on the pitch but he's got an excellent strategy-mind and is great at tackling. Krell usually has to keep Wan from doing something bad or rushed and he's the only one who can talk to Fanetti. He's the brain in the team. Unfortunately he puts a lot of pressure on himself and during one especially bad streak he walked out for a whole night to be for himself to search himself.

Wan Dirx

Wan had a pretty rough childhood living with parents that argued all the time so he had to make his way through life on his own. He wasn't a lonewolf like Krell, he had a decent amount of friends but no one he was really attached to, until he was discovered by Chelo Binay, the former captain who led the haunted Woods team to their first victory in a loooooong time! Wan has got one of the greatest hands in the league, he's and excellent passer and a great defensive player but he's very easily annoyed and often loses his temper. Krell often has to step in to stop Wan from being reckless and sometimes even Zo has to lend a hand to calm Wan down. Off the pitch he's the one Krell talks strategies with because he understands it, not to the same extent as Krell but a lot more than the others. Wan might seem like a strange type of guy but the fact is that he just needs a place to feel at home in to show who he truly is. He's got a very good humour and is a nice guy once you get to know him well. But yea, if anyone get's the two-minute penalties it's him.

"Brains" Mortigan

Nobody knows about "Brains" past, he just showed up after Autrey Fulse left the team and that's all to it. "Brains" is definitely not a thinker and hardly even a doer either. But we know he loves brains and he chases all the opposing players around disrupting their plays, that's what he's the best at actually, disrupting plays. He loves Yooyu's and that's mostly why he does so good in this game, he'll do anything to get hold of the yooyu from the opposing team (The rest of the HW team actually managed to teach him not to take it from them). He's not good at shooting and he's not one of the best passers, he's just there for his tenacity and willpower. Warning: He might lose a limb or two.

Fanetti

This guy is the real mystery, he hardly ever talks. You can only see him opening his mouth on rare occasions, those times when Krell is confused and down in the dumps. He doesn't say much but what he says has a remarkable effect on Krell. Fanetti does everything to avoid attention and communicates mostly by facial expressions. You can see him shine when he does some great saves and you can see the fury in his eyes when he let's in a couple of easy goals but he never utters a word.

Team Logo

It's quite obvious it's Count von Roo but why they use that logotype nobody knows for sure since Count von Roo lives on Roo Island. Legend has it though that Count von Roo's great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Count von Roo the first was the one who founded the Haunted Woods team and the logo was created to his honour.

Rivals

The only true rivals of the Haunted Woods is the Darigan Citadel, ever since the finals of ACI they've been at each other. This year Haunted Woods managed to beat Darigan Citadel for the first time since the finals in ACI after all the humiliation they've recieved from DC after losing 10 games in a row. It's more like a hate-love relationship than a rivals to the death like Darigan and Meridell.

Other

ACVI was the first time Haunted Woods advanced in the standings compared to previous years and now they're hoping to return to the old glorious days when they won the cup. They always start out great but tend to fall hard in the second half of the season because they lose a lot of their supporters who usually go with the flow. Next year that will change however and the Haunted Woods is coming back stronger than ever to take back the cup!

It looks like the only teams left that don't have some kind of dossier in the works are:

-Faerieland

-Kreludor

-Meridell

-Mystery Island

-Roo Island

-Tyrannia

Okay. So Neoman and I have been conversating (if that's even a real word), and we came up with an awesome collaboration project! I think this is our final product, but if there is any more, we'll add and mark the edits.

MOLTARA

Aldric Beign- 26 | B-Day 6th day of Relaxing (6-6)

Tulah Kisner- 25 | B-Day 19th day of Sleeping (1-19)

Vere Polnicek- 23 | B-Day 7th day of Sleeping (1-7)

Mor Gollog- 30 | B-Day 20th day of Swimming (7-20)

Zax Bannet- 18 | B-Day 17th day of Storing (11-17)

Aldric:

~Is a natural born leader, and excellent at delivering speeches and pep talks.

~Does not know what "pessimism" is.

~Friends with Vonde Cayle of LD. Every time their teams meet, they have a small contest to see who can score the most goals in their match.

-Aldric and Tulah were actually cousins, and just like Tulah, he was naturally born a shadow Neopet.

-Has a crush on Bertie Shurtz of MI, but was hated by Leera Heggle for that (as he had a crush on Bertie first).

-Enjoys taking a dip at the Magma Pool.

Tulah:

-Tulah and Aldric were actually cousins, and just like Aldric, she was naturally born a shadow Neopet.

-Tulah's favorite sport, other than Yooyuball, is cave gliding.

-Knows how to make the spiciest meals.

-Friends with Antola Maeir of SK, Ciona Broan of FL, Teylor Nix of MI, and Feldon "Dinksy" Callibridge of KI.

Vere:

~Sometimes sneaks out during the night to hone her Yooyuball skills, bouncing a regular ball against the wall.

-Best friends with Sela Pretore of VP.

-Favorite food is ironically, frozen desserts.

-Likes to take care of petpets.

-Is currently the only Yurble playing for the Altador Cup.

Mor:

~Has that "big brother" instinct, and is always looking out for his fellow teammates.

-Used to be a school bully, but has changed.

-Enjoys sculpting statues.

-Was a body builder before he became a Yooyuball player.

-Friends with Loryche of TY, Wan Dirx of HW, and the Grarrl commentator.

Zax:

~Even though the youngest of the team, he's dedicated and very contrite. He always wants to fix his mistakes.

~The most popular target for Moltara's annual prank day, since he can be easily tricked into doing anything.

-Is an avid gamer.

-Constantly overuses the "Yo magma" jokes, which is a parody of the "yo mama" jokes.

-Is a good friend of Elbin Kroe of FL, which explains their rather sneaky attitudes.

Random:

-Vere is the only Yurble in the Altador Cup.

-Mor is the only Relic colored player in the cup.

Explanations on your team logo

The gear is the symbol of Moltara. It represents a hard working nation, one that strives to be the most industrially advanced area of Neopia. It proves that Moltarans are hard working people, ones that endure the hardships of living in a blazing hot volcano. It proves that they are dedicated to our work, and that they strive to become better each time. Whether it be though a discovery or new innovation, they will continue to rise up to the challenge to make Neopia a better place.

(basically, it represents their home area)

As for the mountain, it represents the volcano. The colors represents rock and lava, both combined make magma of course!

Official/Unofficial Rivalires

Terror Mountain: Fire vs. Ice!

Altador: Since that they pulled an upset victory in Yooyuball against Moltara in finals. And beat them once more this year.

Lost Desert: It's not a competitive rivalry, but a friendly one. A competition to see who's the hottest team on the cup!

Other

Still can't think of anything...

Well, there's our final draft. Credit goes mostly to Neoman. All I did was add a few facts, and change up a bit of things. :P

MARAQUA

Players Ages

Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis: Age 21

Oten Runeu: Age 28

Lamelle Turow: Age 24

Barit Jowes: Age 25

Tonie Plessix: Age 33

Fun Facts

-Past Players names: Filo Desenz, Jair Tollet, and Dorina Hals. Filo and Dorina retired, but Jair went to Roo Island.

-Elon actually kicked Dorina off the team so that he could hog the ball and get Top Goal Scorer of ACVI ( :P )

-Because Elon is so bossy, Maraqua is known as one of the most organized teams in the AC, with top notch strategies being created every day.

-Elon also likes eating Spicy Radish Salad.

-Lamelle fears for his life because Oten mistakes him for food all the time

-Only one player likes YYB 2.0 and that's Tonie, because he feels more important.

-Barit doesn't do very much on the field so he got a part-time job as the screaming Techo in Make Some Noise. :laughingsmiley:

-Maraqua has placed 10th in ACI, 9th in ACII, 10th in ACIII, made a huge jump in ACIV to 5th, 5th in ACV, and now 4th in ACVI.

Maraqua Logo

-The Maraqua Logo has a shield that represents the warriors of the team and its unbreakable 1+3 formation defense.

-Seaweed is featured in the logo to remind people of the ocean/sea. Also it's normally the case that people hate getting tangled in seaweed, just like they don't want to get tangled in the wrath of Team Maraqua on the field.

-The markings on the shield are of an ancient and unknown language so it represents Maraqua's wise strategies and unknown behaviors on the YYB field (MQ opponents never know what to expect).

Maraquan Rivalries

- Maraqua and Krawk Island will always be rivals because of the Great Wars, but we actually have the WAMKILL alliance too because we're good friends lol.

-Lost Desert and Maraqua make up the Beach Party.

-Maraqua and Mystery Island have been hardcore rivals since ACV after an unnamed fight between teams.

-Maraqua and Vitrupets have butt-heads: Maraqua beat Virtupets in ACV round 1 of the finals, and now in ACVI Virtupets have taken revenge and beat Maraqua (round 1 of the finals).

-Darigan and Meridell probably have a grudge against Maraqua for locking them out of the top 4 in ACVI, but we'll see in AVII.

Other Random Facts

-Teams fear Maraqua's Piranha Mode and for good reason.

-ACIV is considered Maraqua's Golden Age.

-MQ wished Jair didn't go to Roo Island or that Dorina Hals left.

-plus we now have a bouncing blue ball on the field and it's not a snow yooyu. :P

-Maraqua is /not/ a powerhouse team, but they have proven that with hard work and fierce determination, they can make Tier 1.

I know Theo wanted to do Maraqua's background, but I thought I'd give my two-cents :P.

I am a proud supporter of Maraqua for 3 years so I know a few things, and I also went over this with 2 long-term MQ players (one has been on the team for 6 years, the other 3 years) and they agree with my assessment...

I hope you like! ;D

I feel I made the Shenkuu team ages too low ??

ok .. here's a fix .. they were THAT age when they joined ACII .. now they're all 4 years older :

Mirsha - 21 *one of the youngest captains*

Xana - 20 *the youngest goal keeper*

Larcy Phu - 29

Antola - 19 *but still a kid at heart*

Foltaggio - 23

p.s I updated the first post with some back-stories ... hope u like them :)

Garven Hale - 18

I believe Garven Hale should be at least 30 !! didn't you see the pic of the top 3 ? :D

I'm doing Faerieland! :D Just give me some time...

AGES

Kakoni Worrill - 21

Valtonous Rea - 21

Elbin Kroe - 25

Delma Harrence - 18 (turning 19 soon)

Ciona Broan - 19

History of how they joined the yooyuball team:

Team Faerieland consists of young players. The first 5 were picked and approved by Aethia herself. Fyora was at the time busy with a few problems at the hidden tower and left the job of picking team players to Aethia, the battle faerie of Neopia, and her fellow pupils a year before the cup starts. The faeries went from schools to playgrounds to little cul de sacs to look for talent. Faerie neopets after school age are usually either pursuing on tertiary education or working as apprentices to the many faeries of Neopia and so the faeries decided to look for talent in the younger generation of faerie neopets.

Kakoni and Valtonous were two good friends ever since they were in kindergarten. They always hang out with each other and do things together. They camp out at the beach during the summer vacation of Yr 7. The faeries picked the two of them as candidates after watching them fooling around with the beach ball. Despite they were just goofing around and not really playing, Kakoni’s quickness was awed by the faeries and they were impressed by Valtonous’s craftiness to add variety to their game.

Delma was chosen by the faeries when she was at school. Other than being a beautiful poet, in the minds of her schoolmate, she practically doesn’t exist. On the first school day of the year, she noticed a gang of bullies advancing towards a (then younger and shy) Ciona (who was a scholarship student and is brilliant in Mathematics), pushing her into a little corner. Delma couldn’t bear malice and rushed after them. Just when they were going to harm Ciona, Delma came into the circle, pull her aside and helped her escape. After their jeering was ignored, the bullies started throwing things towards the escaping Ciona. Delma acted by guarding Ciona; catching all the things the girls threw. Her muscles may not be quick but her brains are and with her clever tricks, not even one book thrown went past her. Aethia then approached her and gave her the offer which she readily accepted.

Ciona joined the team on the third year of the Altador Cup. She had already been intimate friends with Delma after the day Delma saved her from the bullies. Inspired by her friend’s yooyuball practices, she decided to join sports. She ended up in the school’s yooyuball team, winning awards with her blocking and tackling skills and grew up from an insecure, sensitive and shy girl into a tough, courageous and confident teenager. After Elbin Towrse left to become a volunteer apprentice to the soup faerie, Delma suggested on bringing in Ciona who was already good friends with the rest of the team and all of them agreed on the idea.

Babolino, a tough player on the field, yet a soft and understanding character outside, was crushed by the sight of faerieland after Xandra’s spell. When he decided to retire from the cup and help Fyora and the faeries rebuild Faerieland, he introduced his teammates to his friend Elbin Kroe from the Tyrannian team. Elbin does not believe in consistency and he wants to switch team as often as he could. Since the faerieland players could not find a good player quick enough before the practicing starts, they decided to offer Elbin a place which he instantly accepted. And coming from a side powerhouse, Elbin offered to give them a few tips on selling profitable slushies.

Update: I'm done with Kakoni's and Valtonous fun facts:

FUN FACTS

Kakoni:

- A very strict captain and yet kind and understanding. Always nice and polite. He would never betray your secret.

- He won’t go around and start conversations. Nor would he be craving for new friends. He has only a few who he is very loyal to and practically stay away from others.

- Best friends with Valtonous/Valtonia since kindergarten (they had been neighbours, living across the road from each other then)

- A good friend of Meela Kitah. Sometimes he helped him at his newspaper stall. Their close friendship causes them to feel good when the other is winning even when they are against each other.

- Has a crush on the serious-minded retired Faerieland player, Palia Alback (now 18) and despite his efforts to hide his feelings, everyone soon finds out except Palia herself. Although the team always meet up with their retired players at the Neopia Central (near to the neohospital, where Palia is now a second year medicine student) once a month, she never realised it and Kakoni never mention anything. Although his best friend Valtonous tried to push him to express his feelings to his crush, Kakoni decides to stay quiet since he isn’t sure of Palia’s reaction if he tried.

- His mother is a pirate bruce, he had his mother’s fierce fighting spirit and it helps him to play better in the cup because he knew that he is fighting to prove that faeries aren’t mere berries.

- If he’s not out with his teammates, what would Kakoni be doing? Well, either selling newspapers with Meela, or get extra naps for a dynamic workout the day after.

Valtonous Rea

- A prankster and loves to play pranks on her fellow teammates. However they are not excessive but light and humorous.

- Very well-liked by her friends and has lots of fans. She’s a social magnet; wherever she is, people likes her and admires her. And she also a friend to everyone whether the person befriends her or not.

- Although her personality might decide otherwise, she is not interested with boys which is actually not at all surprising. She had been zapped from female to male just before the ACII. And she had been zapped back to female last winter.

- Her family moved to the Virtupets Space Station when she was 12. She then moved in with the Worrills who became her official guardian in Faerieland.

- Once Valtonous was zapped into robot and another time, 8-bit. But her parents never scolded her and would readily spend millions for a faerie pb for her to paint herself again.

- Although she never mentions anything about her personal life, her friends suspected that her parents are working for Dr. Sloth and that Valtonous is sometimes used for ‘experiments’ which would explain the random zappings. When asked, Valtonous would just say ‘I played with the lab ray and got myself into trouble. Now lets get on with our practice!’.

- Her room is wallpapered with posters of practically all professional yooyuball players but her room is all done in sky blue and lilac.

- Is always craving for food and yet has never gained any pound of fat she shouldn’t

- If she isn’t with his teammates, he’d be with his hundreds of other friends. She likes to be in the social circle.

Elbin Kroe:

- Loves variety and adventure.

- A really good looking shoyru and looks younger than his age. He also has lots of female fans.

- Well-liked by his team-mate due to his randomness... he might suddenly appear in a diving suit and tried to play YYB in it, until of course, Kakoni told him to go and change so they can get themselves fully prepared for the cup.

- Claims that his slushies sells because girls are all-over chasing him.

- Can be cocky at times.

- Best friends: Zax from Moltara. Leave them two together and you’ll soon see them playing PS or Nintendo.

- If he isn’t with his teammates, he’s either with Zax or doing what he is currently doing. He might be gardening today, cooking tomorrow and diving the week after.

Delma Harrence

- A rough and tumble girl with a great endurance in sports.

- Comes from a large family of 8. She has a pair of twin brothers, 2 years older than her and 3 younger brothers. She is the only girl in her sibling.

- She loves sports (especially mountain climbing, mountain biking and rock climbing), is clumsy, very rough and tomboyish and yet she still has a little feminine touch; the time she spent in front of the mirror and on the bathroom scale as well as her obsession in pink.

- Always thinks that she does not work hard enough although most of the time, she works harder than anyone else. Thanks to her stamina, her body is strong enough to sustain the amount of workout she does each day.

- Her best friend is Ciona and she tends to protect Ciona like a little sister (although Ciona is actually 6 months older than her).

- Good friends with Xana of Shenkuu and Timu of Altador, calling themselves The Pinkies. They like to host sports events, set up sports camp where they teach yooyuball to the younger kids and host charity events. They were also well-known as ‘bully-fighters’; going from school to school to help solve bullying problems.

Writes poetry. Most of the topic of her poems are on the beauty of nature. She also enjoys writing cheers for Team Faerieland. She is constantly writing new motivational songs for her team-mates.

- Won the silver medal in her category (under 16) at the ‘Neopian Global Poetry Writing Contest’ in winter of Yr 9.

- After graduating from high-school just before ACV (and receive awards for her talent), she decided to skip her tertiary education (and rejected the prestigious offer to the University of Literature in Brightvale) and concentrate on AC full-time as well as organise more events for ‘The Pinkies’ during the off-season instead.

- If she isn’t with her teammates or hosting events with The Pinkies, she’s either playing sports or writing poems by the waterfall in the woods near her house.

Ciona Broan:

- The only Faerieland player who wasn’t born faerie (excluding Elbin who came from Terror Mountain). She was born green.

- Ciona was born an orphan. When she was still in her mother’s womb, their small village was raided and burned down by some mad outlaws. Among the victims was her mother. Despite Illusen’s effort to save Ciona’s mother, she passed away from serious burns. Illusen then brought Ciona into the world a week premature by means of magic and nursed her before placing her at the pound when she was a year old.

- Was a bully target at the pound and later at school (when she received scholarship from a good middle school in Faerieland, where she met Delma)

- Ciona was a very shy girl who unfortunately suffered from inferiority complex. After her first meeting with Delma, the younger girl took Ciona under her wing and acted as an elder sister. Ciona then grew up into a brave, confident and tough girl.

- Delma gave Ciona a faerie paintbrush on her 15th birthday. She painted herself faerie the day after.

- Joined her school’s yooyuball team after being inspired by Delma’s participation in the Altador Cup. Did very well and helped her team win many matches.

- Ciona is a very loyal and honest kyrii. She is a wonderful friend, always generous with what she owns although she is the poorest of the 5. She would even risk her life to help any of her friends especially Delma.

- Very hardworking and is good at multi-tasking and time-handling.

- Her main strength in her academic studies is Mathematics especially Calculus.

- The only FL player to pursue her tertiary education AND still play for the Altador Cup.

- Was offered a scholarship for a course in medicine which she declined. Her reasoning: if she becomes a doctor, she would be too busy to play Yooyuball. So she is now taking an ‘Actuarial Science’ course at the University of Faerieland under a scholarship program.

- Her best friend is forever Delma Harrence but she’s also close to Tulah of Moltara, Antola of Shenkuu and Prytariel of Terror Mountain (and Ciona is a big fan of Pry’s TM blog)

- If she’s not with her teammates, you can expect to see her at the library with stacks of books on either of her sides. She loves to read scientific books and she rarely reads fiction (unlike her best friend Delma).

Faerieland Logo:

Sheild: Many does not know but the shield on Team Faerieland’s logo is actually the shield of Queen Fyora’s Guards. It shows the love and dedication of the players to the team as how Fyora’s guards love and are dedicated to protect Faerieland and their lovely Queen Fyora.

Wings: Wings are the organ of faerie neopets that enables them to fly. Flying high and reaching all that seems impossible from the ground.

Needles and the diamond: The needles represent the sharpness, the speed and the craftiness of the players. The diamonds represent the strength and powerful willpower of their players. Also, the diamond represent the team captain (Kakoni) and the needles are the rest of the team players obedient to their captain.

Colours:

Pink = the official colours of faeries and Faerieland itself.

Purple = the powerful reign of Queen Fyora.

Green = since Faerieland fell down to the ground in the middle of a forest, the greeneries are now a big part of Faerieland. Why not just ‘Go Green!’?

Rivals:

Altador: Friendly rival

Meridell: It’s not just the fact that we’ve got Jhudora and they have Illusen but Skarl fancied Fyora before they were both on their thrones and things happened *cough**cough*

Virtupets: Firstly, the Virtupets players were very rude and horrid to Faerieland players. Secondly, the space faerie and Dr. Sloth had long been sworn enemies. Thirdly, everyone detests Dr. Sloth because he seems to be the fault of Valtonous’s random zappings.

Extra: Why Faerieland never won...

Faerieland has it all. Faerie dusts! Magical abilities! A powerful Queen! But why is it that in the Altador Cup they fail?

Not enough help. Although Faerieland is blessed with many wonderful things, they were mostly given away to neopets or petpets all over Neopia. With the faeries constantly preoccupied with the necessity and need of others, AC is a mere game to them. The only group who takes AC seriously are the younger generations and the Queen herself. However, Queen Fyora has a whole country to attend to that Kakoni went to her majesty and asked the queen to let them train themselves without professional help.

It didn’t turned out quite as the success they were hoping of but the faeries are optimistic and loyal to their team. The trust that the players would work hard enough for a better match next year. And so they didn’t mind. They knew how hard their players had worked. They saw the 5 of them practicing everyday and they knew that it’s not the winning that counts but the amount of effort you exerted and your determination on the field.

Although they were rising from the lower tier last year, the fall of Faerieland stopped their practices for a month and after that, they had reduced their practice time to help rebuild Faerieland. And of course, their nemesis Dr. Sloth had been ‘helping’ with a few things. An orange grundo once gave them a clockwork yooyu as a gift from ‘a certain someone’ and it turns out that the yooyu was stuffed with some poisonous gas which affected their health for a few weeks... and not to mention the many uncomfortable zappings Valtonous had to go through...

NOTE: I'm done :)

LOST DESERT Ages: Leera Heggle:28 Luvea Trivon:25 Vonde Cayle:24 Rhee Solters:18 Derbi Azar:23 Rivals 1. Mystery Island 2. Kiko Lake 3. Krawk Island 4. Moltara 5. Terror Mountain THATS ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL ANYBODY DO MYSTERY ISLAND COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't look that young to me.

In my eyes, Elbin Kroe looks younger than him.

yeah but even TNT comments on his young age and immature behaviors... I don't think they do that with other team players? and Elon definitely looks young to me

yeah but even TNT comments on his young age and immature behaviors... I don't think they do that with other team players? and Elon definitely looks young to me

Elon may be very young for an AC player (and especially for a team captain), but I get the impression there are one or two other players who are probably a little younger than him, even if he does act like a spoilt kid. :P

can i do mystery island cause nobody is gonna do them.?

Well hey, this was a call for anyone who was willing to contribute, yourself included. :) If you feel up to it, go for it!

Let me try mine! :D

Players' "Ages" (How old would they be in human years?):

Layton Vickles - 30

Tandrak Shaye - 27

Tormo Frien - 26

Kep Bonnefie - 25

Reshar Collifey - 22

1) Tandrak just wants peace from his lady fans... And hence he just adores Hubrid Nox! ;)

2) Terror Frien is known as the "intimidater" as he intimidates every goal-keeper when he scores such that the goal-keeper gets eligible for the most arrogant award! ;)

3) Reshar Collifrey used to catch every kass plushie that the young Blumaroos used to hit which increased his chance for being the goal keeper for DC! OH YEAH!

4) If Layton Vickles gets the YYB, no one dares to touch it due to LV's style and spikes! ;)

Explanations of your team logo:

It violet, it's cool, it's a citadel...

Official/Unofficial rivalries your team has:

Official:

Krawk Island

Meridell

Haunted Woods

Unnofficial:

Brightvale (drat, they CHEATED in the standings!)

Anything else that I can't think of right now that you find interesting!

DCers rule? ;)

Elon may be very young for an AC player (and especially for a team captain), but I get the impression there are one or two other players who are probably a little younger than him, even if he does act like a spoilt kid. :P

Fair enough :P

I was actually going to put Elon's ago at 19, but my friends pointed out that Athletes are in their prime at 21-23 (and since he got TGS this year, it made sense)