Altador Cup is over. Results out.

-Ryan

Yeah... I was hoping MQ would win.

Shenkuu, Moltora, and Terror Mountain too.

TM only because I didn't want DC in 7th again. -_-

-pokes Lydia- I see you lurking. Whens the TDN story gonna be up? b)

When I first saw the results, I was like this:

tumblr_lly4agORzD1qii6tmo1_250.gif

...even though we probably all knew VP was gonna win. :P

Congrats to all the other teams as well!

Good job, everyone. This has been an amazing Altador Cup. :)

How are you seeing this? When I go to the main AC page, it doesn't give the tabs for results and such; they haven't even posted the results of the matches on the 9th.

Anyway...I was expected Terror Mountain to get 8th, but it's still a huge step up from last year. Yeah, it's only one spot, but we graduated from Tier 3 to Tier 2! Next year, Tier 1. ;)

AgJu, click the link in the first post. It shows it in the brackets.

No I know that, I just didn't know how you were getting there in the first place since the main page doesn't have the results or even the schedule/results tab.

Oh, boo. Moltara definitely deserved to be 17th. (Should have been in a higher tier too, but that can't be helped.) Altador can't just slack off all year and then wait to win the consolation bracket like that. angry.gif And good job to the rest of the LD team, looks like we have Lucky 13th place. We're gonna train with the Krawks this year, get back that Tier One magic. And congrats to the Space Station!!

Oshnap... If theres one thing I know, its the AC board. If the prize shop isn't out by 3 NST the AC boards are gonna explode with trolls and annoyed members. xP

It looks like that the winners' curse has also struck Lost Desert.

Oh, boo. Moltara definitely deserved to be 17th. (Should have been in a higher tier too, but that can't be helped.) Altador can't just slack off all year and then wait to win the consolation bracket like that. angry.gif

True that, Moltara deserves 17th place, not 18th for the second time in a row!

Yeah, Moltora had a good season for a low-power team and I think they should've been 4th tier.

No one else deserved to be in 5th tier though...

Altador didn't deserve 17th though, thats for sure.

Congrats everyone on yet another successful and amazing Altador Cup

congrats Virtupets .. you totally deserve it ...

congrats Shenkuu .. we moved up .. and the future looks bright for us ...

So for clarity's sake, this is how the results are looking everyone who doesn't want to click the provided link and fiddle with the results pages:

1.Virtupets

2.Krawk Island

3.Kreludor

4.Maraqua

5.Meridell

6.Tyrannia

7.Darigan Citadel

8.Terror Mountain

9.Roo Island

10.Shenkuu

11.Haunted Woods

12.Brightvale

13.Lost Desert

14.Mystery Island

15.Faerieland

16.Kiko Lake

17.Altador

18.Moltara

The only major comment I really have here is that I too think it's unfair that Moltara has to take last place again even though it had a much better season than last year. I mean Altador had horrible records in everything but Slushie Slinger so it's not fair that they get to rank higher. Moltara is quickly becoming a favorite team of mine and I really hope they can graduate to a new tier next year.

The results are out but I'm still not seeing the individual game results. After all, I do want to see how everyone put up a fight. And it looks like the prize store is open a lot earlier than usual.

I was gonna say the same thing! What're the final results of each individual match? I like keeping track of everyone's WDL records.

Edit: ARGH! I have 40,000 shop points and the big prize, Lost Desert Paint Brush, is exactly 40K! If I had bought it that would've been the only thing I could get and I wouldn't be able to get the sets of team merchandise offered each year (this year: mugs). Oh well...I'll find a LD paint brush on the auction/trading posts if i decide to get one later. :)