Altador Cup 6 Prize Shop: Now Open!

hrtbrk

I didn't place them yet. :P Like I said, Neopets is too slow right now.

You should put them up in a trade for Wistria - I think she said she wanted it first ^_^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got 133, because I didn't participate while my husband was on leave, meaning, almost the entire thing. :/ My dream pet is within reach though. This should deflate the price of the Lost Desert PB. I'll probably buy whatever I really want...

here's what I bought

Altador Cup Wig (looks cute on my RG Peophin)

Altador Cup Skirt (looks cute on my RG Peophin)

Altador Cup Gear Trunk (because it's a wearable)

No Longer Stranded in the Desert (if it deflates I'll just read it to my pet)

Tandrak Shaye Action Figure (because all the other kids have it)

Yooyu Trapped in a Display Box (freaking sweeeet)

Altador Cup Mug - Shenkuu (my team)

Altador Cup Mug - Virtupets (the winning team)

Altador Cup Mug - Meridell (I like the colors)

Altador Cup Mug - Maraqua (I like the colors)

Altador Cup Mug - Altador (it's the host team, gotta remember it with something)

aaaaaand

Altador Cup Sticker :P

I have zero points left :)

Ahhhh man. The one year I don't get to level 17, they decide to do trophies - so now I have a pooey level 5 trophy. Waaaaa! Stupid university finals :(

...spose the prizes are okay ish though.

Has anyone tried the Kougra Balm yet? It seems so out of theme to have a, I assume, a Kougra specific item in the rest of the prizes.

I had 5300 some points, got to level 7 with 2000/350 goals/wins scored for Maraqua. I suspect the stamp would be the best investment, although daughter would like that cute little dress for her Jelly Kougra. Shame that Baby Kougras can't wear many clothes

Rank 10, not too bad, was hoping to get to Rank 11 by the end of the cup but... not enough hours in a day. I was happy with my overall score, and was hoping to place in the "top" shields, this year with bronze... although there were a couple days I couldn't play and some I wasn't able to play more than a few games. After the upgrade for some reason MSN never worked for me so I just focused on YYB and SOSD. 605 YYB wins, 905 SOSD games, 128 SS, 211 MSN

hauntedwoods-3.gif

I like the trophy... I forgot the exact amount of prize points, but it was a little over 9000.

I bought 2 wigs and a stamp (unfortunately less than 1k away from being able to buy two stamps...)

So, over all it was disappointing that HW fell down to 11th place from 9th and no shot at 10th... some bad losses during Round Robin prevented HW from making it into the next tier, and then the of course bad losses to Shenkuu (my team last year, glad they did well). However it was nice to have made a good profit from the prizes and upgraded my bank account, not too far now from Ultimate Riches. :D

How do you even get the trophy?

You get the trophy/medal from visiting the Prize Shop if you participated. This year, they did trophies instead of the participant medals. The appearance is based on each person's rank. The trophy in my signature I got with rank 16.

Bought nothing yet, but if I had reached All Star, I would have probably bought the Desert Paint Brush and wasted it by painting one of my pets. I know all the others who bought the PB are just going to use it to get richer, but, I have a dream pet who is Desert. XD

I didn't participate enough this year, wasn't too motivated, but at least I got up to Rank 3 and have enough ponts for some very nice wearables. ;)

I got about 6,000+ points. I reached Rank 8, and then I got fed up with YYB. I doubt I'll be participating again next year ... it just isn't my thing. Not sure what to spend my points on. Why is the action figure so popular?