Altador Cup 6 Prize Shop: Now Open!

hrtbrk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, not many points at all. I just don't have the patience to play that many games! I have too many stressful real-life things to pay attention to. P:

I grabbed a few copies of the books.

I only got 922 points and there aren't any good prices for me,no fair! Oh well...atleast shenkuu got 10th place and not last. :(

P.S If anyone is selling the Altador Cup Wig,let me know or PM me

Shenkuu supporters...i tried my best...really! :sad02:

*Cries sadly until seeing the Bigsby Shadingtons Wonderclaw Widget 1-pack...for free!* YEEEEEEES SWEEEEET!!! :woot: i mean...whatever -_-

Edited by wistiria12

w00t, I made it to rank 1 for DC!! :D :laughingsmiley:

I don't have enough for that wig though, or the Tandrak Shaye action figure :sad01_anim:

I only got 922 points and there aren't any good prices for me,no fair! Oh well...atleast shenkuu got 10th place and not last. :(

P.S If anyone is selling the Altador Cup Wig,let me know or PM me

Shenkuu supporters...i tried my best...really! :sad02:

*Cries sadly until seeing the Bigsby Shadingtons Wonderclaw Widget 1-pack...for free!* YEEEEEEES SWEEEEET!!! :woot: i mean...whatever -_-

I'm selling the wig for a thousand neopoints. :D

hauntedwoods-4.gif

I got 1,206. I'm going to wait a bit and see what shows up for sale. I want the skirt, the wig, and the darrigan shirt, but I don't have enough for all three. Or maybe I should get the whole set of mugs. Good thing I've got plenty of time to decide :whistle:

I'm super happy to have another site event trophy!

So what rank did you need to be at to get a trophy that isn't wooden?

So what rank did you need to be at to get a trophy that isn't wooden?

Wooden trophies were for all the teams that didn't win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. The appearance of your trophy changed due to rank. The one in my signature, I got for rank 16.

I'm selling the wig for a thousand neopoints. :D

Only a thousand?? I'll buy it!! :D *grabby hands*

ETA: dang, if they were in your shop, they're long gone...That wig was worth more than 1k :/

darigancitadel-1.gif

ANYWAY.

Everyone looking to buy stuff,

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=kopakasheild5

Go there. I'm selling everything below The Altador statue.

Will discount the stamos to TDNers. 600k. Last I checked on the TP they were going for 675k-750k. Its kinda crazy though and has been going up and down.

Also selling all mugs for 3k each. Neomail me if interested.

/shameless ad

I believe that I got 11934 something AC points (forgot the exact number).

I got the Stamp, extra copies of both the books, a Tandrak Shaye action figure, and some other stuff.

I like the Altador Cup in my opinion, has a good dark shade of blue in my opinion. There needs to be more NP wigs in my opinion. :P

BRAVO TNT FOR OWNING THE FREELOADERS !!!!

:thumbsup:

it used to irk me so much how some people who joined the winning team end up with awesome 1st place trophies without playing a single game .. this new system is great ... i like my wooden trophy and level 6 is not bad since i BARELY played this year :)

shenkuu-3.gif

my points ?? 4,626 .... only a few hundred short of the stamp :(

oh well I guess I'll get the Tandrak Action Figure and some junk , I'm glad I didn't waste more time on this .. the prizes are stupid unless you double All-Starred :hmmph:

Only a thousand?? I'll buy it!! :D *grabby hands*

ETA: dang, if they were in your shop, they're long gone...That wig was worth more than 1k :/

I didn't place them yet. :P Like I said, Neopets is too slow right now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.