You Know What I Just Realized?

AgJu

So I'm looking at the final results of AC VI when I realize....with Virtupets winning, Keetra Deile is the first FEMALE team captain to lead her team to victory! Krell, Layton, Lilo, Garven, and Leera were all guys. Derlyn, Loryche, Mirsha, and Prytariel all hope good fortune shines on them as well. :)

Congrats Virtupets! Congrats Keetra!

Edited by AgJu

Not only that, but two of the league's four female captains had their teams finish in the Top 3 (Keetra and Virtupets, Derlyn and Kreludor). As for the others, Terror Mountain achieved its highest final rank yet and Shenkuu looks to be turning its fortunes back around. It was a good year for the gals!

Not only that, but two of the league's four female captains had their teams finish in the Top 3

you forgot about Mirsha ... placing second in AC IV

you forgot about Mirsha ... placing second in AC IV

Well I was talking more about this year, but Mirsha HAS soared to great heights in the past. :)

Not only that, but two of the league's four female captains had their teams finish in the Top 3 (Keetra and Virtupets, Derlyn and Kreludor). As for the others, Terror Mountain achieved its highest final rank yet and Shenkuu looks to be turning its fortunes back around. It was a good year for the gals!

*waves to everyone crazily and screams*

Hihihi!!! I'm Ain ;) (or you can call me Spongebob >.<)

this is my first ever post in any forum in my entire life! XDDD i'm so happy! :D (i can be a weirdo at times, so dont mind me >.<)

*clears throat*

Anyways... I'm a newbie! :DDD

this is my FIRST year playing for the Altador Cup, and I can't wait for Altador Cup VII to happen! :D

it has been a spectacular month for me in the Altador Cup playing for my team, ( I support Lost Desert! even though the team got 13th this year :) )

i've never had so much fun on Neopets before! :DDD

and i know there's more to come next year! :DDD (i tend to overuse smileys too! >.<)

Back to the topic, I noticed you forgot about Tyrannia's Female team captain, Loryche...

Her team got 6th you know! >.<

And... yeah, that's all i wanted to say :)

So... gtg! bb! :D

I hope this was a good post XP

*waves to everyone crazily and screams*

Hihihi!!! I'm Ain ;) (or you can call me Spongebob >.<)

this is my first ever post in any forum in my entire life! XDDD i'm so happy! :D (i can be a weirdo at times, so dont mind me >.<)

*clears throat*

Anyways... I'm a newbie! :DDD

this is my FIRST year playing for the Altador Cup, and I can't wait for Altador Cup VII to happen! :D

it has been a spectacular month for me in the Altador Cup playing for my team, ( I support Lost Desert! even though the team got 13th this year :) )

i've never had so much fun on Neopets before! :DDD

and i know there's more to come next year! :DDD (i tend to overuse smileys too! >.<)

Back to the topic, I noticed you forgot about Tyrannia's Female team captain, Loryche...

Her team got 6th you know! >.<

And... yeah, that's all i wanted to say :)

So... gtg! bb! :D

I hope this was a good post XP

Welcome aboard! And yeah you're right...I totally forgot about Loryche! Her team did a heck of a job this year.

=D Thanks for pointing this out! I'm kinda hoping some of the male players will encounter strange potions and even up the gender ratios. This is great news!

So I'm hoping Layton will try out a gender potion and hop back to 1st next year. :laughingsmiley: