New plot, new set?

Great work Manta. How about the other "offensive" weapons?

Thanks! :D I ended up with this:

Ylana's Blaster

Brynn's Sword

Honey Potion

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Sophie's Magic Hat

Greater Healing Scroll

Hanso Charisma Charm

Voidberry Potion x2

=

did not realize i just spent over 4m in weapons. I feel a little silly right now xD Anyone want to buy them off me? :P

I'm sure that all the money you spent will be rewarded by Daisy's power if there is a battle portion of the plot. I wish I could lab-ray my main battling pet...but the darigan paintbrush I used on him long ago was my first ever expensive purchase and can't stand the idea that he might be changed.

Also I would be willing to buy the ylanas blaster once the plot is over. I plan on getting Kelpbeards Trident from the HT if there is a BD portion and spending my TFR points on a Brynns. I might also buy the RFFR if I don't find one of my own :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm sure that all the money you spent will be rewarded by Daisy's if there is a battle portion of the plot. I wish I could lab-ray my main battling pet...but the darigan paintbrush I used on him long ago was my first ever expensive purchase and can't stand the idea that he might be changed.

Also I would be willing to buy the ylanas blaster once the plot is over. I plan on getting Kelpbeards Trident from the HT if there is a BD portion and spending my TFR points on a Brynns. I might also buy the RFFR if I don't find one of my own :)

haha Daisy is pleased that you regard her as such. :D Nice darigan eyrie though, I wish I had one, myself.

Heh, well, if I do sell, it'll be before the plot is over so I can make the most profit on it. Otherwise, I'll end up losing NPs, and I'd rather turn this into a business venture than a spending whim :P