A.C Teams vs Fifa teams

Angeló

I don't know if anyone thought of this topic before .. but I'm bored , so I started to think which A.C team can be associated with which real life FIFA football team (that is soccer, for my American friends) .. based on team colors (sometimes) but mostly on performance and consistency ...

ok here goes :

Altador - South Africa : land of the sun and beaches .. and the only host nation to be eliminated in the first round of Fifa World Cup 2010 ...

Brightvale - Portugal or USA ... tough on the outside , but not much on the inside .. they have to work on their inside game if they want to advance to the final stages

Darigan - Germany .. always intimidating and determined .. the team that never gives up

Faerieland - Mexico .. rising ever so slowly ...

Haunted Woods - Uruguay .. they won the first cup .. but are not able to pull it off again ... always up and down

Kiko Lake - Costa Rica (or Jamaica) .. they can shake a surprise or two .. but in general not very powerful

Krawk Island - England .. always a powerful team, they won once .. but they are known for rough play

Kreludor - The Netherlands , always a contender , never a winner

Lost Desert - Brazil .. first , the colors !! also an always powerful team to be reckoned with , even when it's not playing its best

Maraqua - Argentina .. they always have the best player on board ... (Elon vs Maradona) but he is selfish and causes lots of trouble

Meridell - France .. they always talk big but fall short at the last step

Moltara - Switzerland (or Poland or Belgium) .. they always qualify but never advance

Mystery Island - Colombia ... strong on paper , but rarely perform as expected

Roo Island - Italy ... always fun to play with or against ... they're ex-champions and they are pretty strong too

Shenkuu - South Korea ... always plays well but fail to have that extra push

Terror Mountain - Russia (or Slovenia or Slovakia) .. the land of snow ... can always cause an upset if they put their head in the game

Tyrannia - Cameroon (or Cote D'Ivoire or Nigeria) ... they have lots of physical power and stamina ... but they are yet to be great

Virtupets - Spain ,, they have been underwhelming in the past .. but suddenly they rose to power and smashed everyone on their way to victory ...

(in previous cups , VP would be compared to Japan, also known as the Robots/Computers)

Kreludor - The Netherlands , always a contender , never a winner

go holland! go kreludor, haha, next year, i'm playing in the kreludor team :laughingsmiley:

Comparing the teams to this year AC to the overall Fifa teams, perhaps swap these around:

France - Krawk Island

England - Meridell

France is a much more powerful team, and like in the KI they have grasped victory so many times. England is mainly all talk in the world cup, we get to the top 16 and then fail xD

Krawk Island - England .. always a powerful team, they won once .. but they are known for rough play

Haha! I love England! And Krawk Island all the way!!!!

France is a much more powerful team, and like in the KI they have grasped victory so many times

I'm sorry , I beg to differ :) France only won once back in 1998 .. bcz of their home advantage ... and then they melted down even though they always have high expectations of themselves ,,

and in 2010 the team witnessed a mutiny and they were humiliated out of the WC (not saying that Meridell were humiliated) ... England did better and lost to Germany in a fiasco ,,,.,,

plus the colors match - red and blue :D

but of course , i respect your opinion ,,,,

I love these! I was a huge follower of the World Cup last year and I'd say these are quite spot on. And futuretxvirtupet, I totally agree. I really wanted a Spain vs USA final, but after I saw that international friendly (Spain won 4-0) I've been rather disappointed with how the US seems to keep choking... Also, I very much laughed at the Faerieland/Mexico choice. It's so true. Well, except for the fact that they just won the Gold Cup...against the reigning champs the USA... Yeah. *sigh*

they just won the Gold Cup

yes , well , first of all Mexico is green , like the new FL .. but since the 1970's , every time they say it might be their year .. and it's not ,,. but every time they get a little bit better .. like against Argentina they lost 3-1 but one of the goals was an offside and they played great .. and they won the Gold Cup .. well the Gold Cup is just for fun I think .. it's not a "real" championship it's always US vs Mexico :)

but USA beat Spain 2-0 in the Confederations Cup in 2010 .. they're a good team .. it's just that they always play much experienced teams in the knock-out stages ...