Altador Cup VII (if there is one next year >.<)

Ain

Hi everyone! *waves* my second post of the day (and as a newbie)! ;)

I know it's too early to ask...

I just wanted to know (in your opinion) of who will make it in the top 4 next year? :)

There's a lot of potential teams who might jut win next year (in my opinion)... i can't pick just 4!

This is my list (in alphabetical order) :

~ Darigan Citadel

~ Haunted Woods (i want them to recover from their 'curse'! and Lost Desert too!)

~ Krawk Island

~ Kreludor

~ Lost Desert

~ Maraqua

~ Meridell

~ Roo Island

~ Shenkuu

~ Terror Mountain

~ Tyrannia

~ Virtupets (if the 'curse' never existed in the 1st place...) but most likely they'll be in the second-tier next year sorry!

My vocab is so limited!!! ugh!

Actually I want to say something to each team... never mind! I'll wait till my brain starts working again... -.-"

But that's a lot of potential teams right? (count: 11/12!!!) :O

Anyway... what is your opinions?

It's 11pm at my place... I better sleep now... got school the next day.... -.-"

Darigan Citadel doesn't amke it when everyone predicts us to.

1. Kreludor

2. Maraqua

3. Meridell

4. Tyrannia

5. Krawk Island

6. Terror Mountain

7. Darigan Citadel

8. Haunted Woods

First Tier

1. Kreludor

2. Maraqua

3. Terror Mountain

4. Tyrannia

Yep.

I think ACVII is a good time for either Maraqua or Kreludor to win the Altador Cup- but by the way things have been going, it's more likely that Kreludor will win ACVII.

I also made a complete set of predictions for ACVII (but I don't know if I should post them in this thread)

Top Four

1. Maraqua: It's they're year, and I love them. I would almost be tempted to sign up for them next year if I wasn't so loyal to V-Pets.

2. Terror Mountain: Had a strong and active fan base this year. I think they are underdogs, but that seems to give teams an edge in AC sometimes.

3. Shenkuu: I think KI is going loose a lot of fans after this season. There numbers already seemed to be dropping and I think getting second broke a lot of hearts. I'm not sure why, but I think a lot of those KI fans will go to Shenkuu, who was already pretty strong before hand, so they will be a force to be reckoned with now.

4. Kreludor: I don't feel strong about this, but I think they did well enough to gain attention and get their fans pumped, but not so well that they will attract a bunch of noobs. However staying competitive year to year is hard, and moving up in the top tier is even harder.

I feel bad for leaving out my own team, but now that the curse is on us I'd say were second tier material.

Plus, I think were the kind of team who, now that we have a championship, will play for fun and not take it so seriously.

1. Kreludor

2. Krawk Island

3. Terror Mountain

4. Maraqua

I decided on how everyone played this yea and potential of newcomers and such next year as well as how many people usually All Star in those teams and factored team size. This may not happen in this order but I think we can expect a lot from these teAMS.

I'll just make the full standings instead.

1. Kreludor (because they have been in the championship bracket ACV)

2. Maraqua (improving quickly)

3. Shenkuu (oh how I wish)

4. Meridell (they have been improving as of late)

5. Terror Mountain (also improving)

6. Darigan Citadel (doing great, just with a couple of losses)

7. Krawk Island (they've been in the top four five times already)

8. Haunted Woods (slightly doing better than expected)

9. Virtupets (winners' curse, need I say more?)

10. Roo Island (dropping by one thanks to the mediocre SS record)

11. Tyrannia (back to the 3rd bracket, Tyrannians)

12. Lost Desert (barely recovering from the winners' curse)

13. Mystery Island (barely going back to their old ways)

14. Brightvale (doing slightly worse than last year)

15. Faerieland (Faerieland gets placed above 15)

16. Moltara (also doing better than expected)

17. Kiko Lake (not doing so well in YYB)

18. Altador (new worst placement thanks to the poor YYB/SOSD record)

1. Maraqua

2. Shenkuu

3. Terror Mountain

4. Tyrannia

I'd like to see shenkuu improving, and next AC, ill work super-omega-extreme-awesomely-epic-overkill-hard.

1. Kreludor (because they have been in the championship bracket ACV)

2. Maraqua (improving quickly)

3. Shenkuu (oh how I wish)

4. Meridell (they have been improving as of late)

Krawk Island just needs to take a break from getting into the Top Four, and unsurprisingly, the winners' curse attacks team Virtupets.

Lol we had a break last year :D

No more breaks from the top 4 for KI!!

In no particular order:

KI sure is a runner up

KD won't give up so easily as well

VP will fall down because winners curse strikes back like every year

DC might have good chances but I'm not voicing that too loud because else we might attract too many freeloaders and then won't have any chance another time

MD is still there as well, but I don't want them to win because they are still DCs worst enemies

MQ ... I was so happy seing them drop to fourth place. I somehow want them to drop next year even further than MD. Blame my hate against MQ this years on all of the trolls because this year I hardly seen any nice members in this team.

I love that Terror Mountain is getting so much support; hopefully this bodes well for next year!

I don't really have any predictions other than that Terror Mountain wins cuz that's what I'd like to see most. ;)

But if not them, then I think Kreludor SHOULD win considering they've been so close so often.

First of all, Welcome to TDN Forums! :D

Anyway.

I'll answer your questions.

and I'll do what Neoman did. :D I'll do the full predictions.

Championship Tier

Champions: Maraqua - I just feel like Maraqua can do It. They've been improving and they're Top 4 appearance would attract a some all-stars.

Runner-ups: Meridell - Meridell barely missed out the 1st tier in AC VI. They can do it next year though. The knights are powerful.

3rd: Tyrannia - Based on their early performance this year.? I think they can do it. Tyrannia is a team NOT to be underestimated.

4th: Shenkuu - OK! I know it means that I'm exaggerating in ranking Shenkuu 4th. But I just have this feeling that we can make It!

2nd Tier

5th: Terror Mountain - TM could very well replace Shenkuu in the first tier. Although I still believe that in the finals, when It is only Yooyuball that matters, Shenkuu can deliver and Terror Mountain's Yooyuball performance is not as good as their sidegames. But I know TM will improve. :)

6th: Kreludor - I don't think KD can keep up their consistency. Plus, they have the SOTAC curse. Unless if SOTAC doesn't leave them they should be good.

7th: Krawk Island - Back to the 2nd tier KI goes. I just don't have enough faith on this team. They could very well be the champions of Tier 2 though. I just don't see them making tier 1 next year.

8th: Darigan Citadel - I don't really know why I'm placing Darigan at 8th. Probably because their sick of getting 7th. And I do remember Citadel Squirrel saying that when people predict DC to place good, they do bad. So I'm predicting they'll get 8th so they do better. :D

3rd Tier

9th: Virtupets - Nope. Not gonna say It's about the winner's curse. VP just won't be able to cope up with next year's competition. Barely missed the 2nd tier.

10th:Roo Island - I just don't see Roo Island improving. That's all.

11th: Haunted Woods - Does the usual routine. Starts strong until the 2nd round of the round robin and then falls during the finals.

12th: Lost Desert - It would be a slow climb back to the top for the Lost Desert. They will be doing better than last year, but just not just good enough yet.

4th Tier

13th: Brightvale - Brightvale can improve, but I don't see it happening just yet.

14th: Mystery Island - Just like Lost Desert, MI will be having a slow climb back to the top but only slower. Where they used to belong.

15th: Faerieland - Not gonna be their year. But they'll rise from the dust sooner or later.

16th: Altador - Go. Fight me. Tell me that I should have said that Moltara would get this rank. But it's my predictions. Anyway, I think If AL keeps their SS power and grab wins in YYB and the 2 other sides, they can actually improve.

Consolation Bracket

17th: Moltara - Improves by a single spot. Moltara could very well replace Altador in the 4th tier. But well, Moltara doesn't seem to be organized just yet.

18th: Kiko Lake - Well. Kiko's you get last this year. period.

That's all folks. :D

1st, welcome to TDN!

2nd, Why are you questioning the return of AC? It happens every year...

3rd, to answer your question

(1) Haunted Woods

(2) Tyrannia

(3) Terror Mountain

(4) Lost Desert

=D

*Note!*

[this is still me, Ain (display name and the one who started this topic, I'm not using that acc anymore for no particular reason >.< so now I'm using this sorry! >.<) just got back from school... i have no motivation to do homework, so i ended up here! :)]

1st: Anyway thanks for welcoming me to TDN (and everyone else who also did)! ;D

2nd: why am i questioning? hmm... i actually don't know why... :/ i guess there's something wrong with me >.<

3rd: i thought i might give my predictions (after thinking long and hard) :)

1) Kreludor

2) Maraqua

3) Krawk Island

4) Meridell

And that's about all! :) I think I better do some homework now! See ya! :)

P.S Thanks everyone for all your comments! :D

I'm a girl with little words, so i seriously don't know what to say! x_x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like that alot of people think that TM will go into the first tier and I like that but I think their going to stay in the second tier a little longer.

Here are my predictions

1.Kreludor

2.Maraqua

3.Meridell

4.Tyrrania

• 4 months later...

I think it is gonna be...

1. Krawk Island

2. Virtupets

3. Haunted Woods

4. Shenkuu

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that haven't been posted in over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.