ACVII: New Teams?

meiko07

Teams  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these teams would you join, see, or like to be represented in the AC next year?

What is Tyammet?? Is it the Tyrannian Plateau?

It's the Tyrannian villages in the Plateau.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm all in favor of a Lutari Island, Neopia Central and Old Maraqua team- especially Old Maraqua and Neopia Central. Neopia Central has been needing its own team for, like, ever. :P

I'd be interested to see the character designs for all those teams if they all did happen.

I'm all in favor of a Lutari Island, Neopia Central and Old Maraqua team- especially Old Maraqua and Neopia Central. Neopia Central has been needing its own team for, like, ever. :P

I'd be interested to see the character designs for all those teams if they all did happen.

I read that Neopia Central's logo would be a hamburger and their jersey/outfits would make them look like hamburgers too. :D Just something I read in the Neopia Articles, someone wrote. But also something interesting is that the players would be the vendors like the potion selling Kau, the the Alien Aisha, so that would be interesting too. :yes:

Lutari Island is much of a mystery, but I would want to see them too, not much of an accurate AC description when they say all worlds gather without Lutari Island.

I like Old Maraqua. I don't know why they had to change it, except for the plot thing, but still, it was really cool with the sea slug and all. Very mysterious, too bad it was abandoned.

Ooh! The first five options are a must for me! (except for Jelly World because then there will be no practice team)

Lol I never did understand Neovia and Geraptiku and why they were added, but I like both of them. Neovia for a plot I'm guessing, that I missed.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh! The first five options are a must for me! (except for Jelly World because then there will be no practice team)

The new practice team could just be a filler squad from Altador, the host land. Maybe the Jelly Chias want to do more than just be shot at?

Anyway, stuff likeTyma-whatever, Old Maraqua Ruins, Ice Caves, wouldn't they fall under the Tyrannia/Maraqua/Terror Mountain umbrellas?

The new practice team could just be a filler squad from Altador, the host land. Maybe the Jelly Chias want to do more than just be shot at?

Anyway, stuff likeTyma-whatever, Old Maraqua Ruins, Ice Caves, wouldn't they fall under the Tyrannia/Maraqua/Terror Mountain umbrellas?

True, I wished that Jelly World/Practice Team would get a shot though, even if it is for just a year. Maybe TNT could whip up a story.

Well those are sub categories that people thought would want to have their own team, even if it is under a major world already. The only worlds there are in this poll are Jelly World, Lutari Island, and Neopia Central, the rest are part of something bigger. Maybe TNT could whip up a story for those teams too if the demand is high? :whistle:

True, I wished that Jelly World/Practice Team would get a shot though, even if it is for just a year. Maybe TNT could whip up a story.

Well those are sub categories that people thought would want to have their own team, even if it is under a major world already. The only worlds there are in this poll are Jelly World, Lutari Island, and Neopia Central, the rest are part of something bigger. Maybe TNT could whip up a story for those teams too if the demand is high? :whistle:

Personally I'm just hoping for Lutari Island and Neopia Central to get a team so that it's rounded out to 20.

Old Maraqua would definitely be cool, Maraqua is my team. But I don't see how they could ever make them look any different from the regular maraqua team. And also, now that you guys mention it, why isn't there a neopia central team? Seems kind of basic and obvious to have one doesn't it?

Lutari Island - I like this the most, maybe when they get around to opening the island (TNT has stated they haven't forgotten about it) A team may come forward to represent.

Jelly World- Pratice Team

Neopia Central - Perhaps, Maybe TNT are trying to think of a uniqueness for them (KI looks like pirates, RI = jesters etc) Neopia cetral is more shopkeepers, but tehy may come in with Lutari Island to make it even

Neovia- The people in Neovia are far too posh to play a rough game, they're all on the sidelines with their little binoculars making bets xD

Geraptiku- Another perhaps, but I always thought it was abandoned, like a old ancient indian village etc

Maraqua Ruins (Old Maraqua)- Surely no-one lives here, When maraqua was destroyed, all survivors went to build new Maraqua, not 2 different sets of people.

Tyrammet, Qasala,Ice Caves, Happy Valley: Gonna group these together, They re still technicall part of Tyrannia, Lost Desert and Terror Mountain. Like in the world cup, although Texas is a state, it is still inside the US so the US represents it.

I am shocked more people don't want to see Jelly World! Who doesn't love Jelly?

And the team already exists, so I think it's about time. They deserve a shot at the cup.

I would never abandon V-Pets, but if the Jelly World team had existed from the start, I probably would have joined it.

Like in the world cup, although Texas is a state, it is still inside the US so the US represents it.

Obligatory excitement because someone mentioned Texas! Although to be fair, if you were going to pick a state that allowed itself to be represented by it's country, Texas probably wasn't the best choice. You could be from Texas in which case you would already know this, but Texans are Texans first, and Americans second.

I agree with Agju these places are parts of places to make one big place. also these teams wouldn't get much supporters they people would stick with the original teams

I voted for Neovia and Lutari Island ...

personally I think a Neovia Goth Squad would be amazing :skull:

Or a steampunk squad.

Definitely Lutari Island because that would mean it was open again :)

Other than Neopia Central every other place is really just a subsection of a larger world. I think every place you can click from the main map should have a team, at the very least.

Hm...lets see what my opinions are:

Lutari Island: There are no inhabinants, so nobody to play on the team :P

Jelly World: Everybody knows, theres no such thing as JW, these are hallucinations from Sloth's Ray Gun :)

Neopia Central: TNT Staff tourney? Does TNT live in NC?

Since all of these are already part of other lands, their already part of AC

Neovia:

Geraptiku:

Maraqua Ruins (Old Maraqua),

Tyrammet

Qasala

Ice Caves

Happy Valley

Jelly World exists! Don't deny it! Though... I reckon the practice team counts as theirs. :) I voted for Neopia Central, I think I could see Kauvara playing Yooyuball. :laughingsmiley:

Jelly World exists! Don't deny it! Though... I reckon the practice team counts as theirs. :) I voted for Neopia Central, I think I could see Kauvara playing Yooyuball. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, but wouldn't it be fun to actually play against, and/or join the practice team?! Like it would make for such a great back story:

"Sick of getting humiliated in SOS the Practice Team goalie has demanded that the team be allowed to compete in the actual tournament..."

Neopia Central: TNT Staff tourney? Does TNT live in NC?

I don't know if that's how you meant it or not, but now that you've said I'm going to run with it. I think it would be SO AWESOME for Neopia Central to have a team that was the TNT Staff. Letting TNT play against the Neopets characters would create so many neat stories, and I think they would be pretty competitive as far as fan base was concerned. I know I would be tempted to sign up. I like The Darkest Faerie's idea too...maybe a mix of Neopets Icons and TNT Staff?

• 3 months later...

i picked jelly world but tbh theres not much point havign sub catergory areas as teams because they are already represented

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.