Snow beast woes...

Yes.

The way many get him is by refreshing at the Advent Calndar until they get a winter Random event, and then move to Cliffhanger, refresh there until they get a Winter random Even, then back to AC, repeat until got.

SnowBeast is devilishly rare though.

Yes.

The way many get him is by refreshing at the Advent Calndar until they get a winter Random event, and then move to Cliffhanger, refresh there until they get a Winter random Even, then back to AC, repeat until got.

SnowBeast is devilishly rare though.

Thanks for the tip. I don't mind refreshing for the Snow beast as many times, I recieve a christmas paint brush!

That snowbeast got my previous account frozen because I refreshed a wee bit too much <_< :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does the event appear at the top or bottom of the page? I'm looking for him now :P

EDIT: never mind, just got him at the top of the Cliffhanger page! :D

Does the event appear at the top or bottom of the page? I'm looking for him now :P

EDIT: never mind, just got him at the top of the Cliffhanger page! :D

Awww! COME ON! How come you get this event so easily?

Awww! COME ON! How come you get this event so easily?

My neo luck is mostly awful unless it involves anything that happens randomly on refresh like BD challengers, attaching P3s, and certain avatars. (evil fuzzle)

Never seen an FFQ or Jacko though, and I still haven't seen the Black Pteri <_<

I'm a bit confused, why do you want him so badly at the moment? Unless you have a really good set, I don't see your pet beating him.

I'm a bit confused, why do you want him so badly at the moment? Unless you have a really good set, I don't see your pet beating him.

Well, me and my pet has some good strokes of luck and power that I think I might pull it off. But seeing the power of Snowbeast only weapons, I guess I might not need it for now! It's just that I need to upgrade my DON trophy...

Apparently you do have some serious luck, because I can't even beat the Ghostkerchief and I'd pit mine against yours any day. o.O

Well the difference is that nikh's pet has lab stats, whereas Noog's is trained. Lab rats have higher HP and STR, so that could have carried the day against the ghostkerchief

But don't listen to me, I can't beat the snow beast either xD Dunno what i'd need though, other than a crapton of training or better weapons

Well the difference is that nikh's pet has lab stats, whereas Noog's is trained. Lab rats have higher HP and STR, so that could have carried the day against the ghostkerchief

I have a much better set than him though.

I have a much better set than him though.

*shrug* I have no idea what your sets are xD Guess he just got lucky then, like he said :P

Snowbeast is only hard if you don't use reflectors.

With them, you can win with 80ish HP, and the price is only, like past million or something. + you can sell them away.

I was done with DoN before 100 HP, using only a 1M set and such.

The best bet generally to get the DoNs early on is to use Prickly Potions/Voidberry Potions.

Q_Q I have all the challengers with only a few missing (the maintenance devil thing, and the garoo guy) with no pet strong enough to fight them xD -facepalm-

Ok, back on topic...did you get it yet nikh? I'm trying too and I have no luck. >.<

Me neither. That snow beast just doesn't want to disturb us or us to disturb it! ;)

Snowbeast is only hard if you don't use reflectors.

With them, you can win with 80ish HP, and the price is only, like past million or something. + you can sell them away.

I was done with DoN before 100 HP, using only a 1M set and such.

The best bet generally to get the DoNs early on is to use Prickly Potions/Voidberry Potions.

What reflectors should I use? I have two voidberry potions, but i still couldn't beat the Snow Beast. Any suggestions?

What reflectors should I use? I have two voidberry potions, but i still couldn't beat the Snow Beast. Any suggestions?

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/space-faerie/

The guide is good I guess but I would suggest you to build up your defenses! Any more Snow beast tips?

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/space-faerie/

The guide is good I guess but I would suggest you to build up your defenses! Any more Snow beast tips?

That's a space faerie guide o_O

Um, I think the Snow Beast does mainly Ice icons, so an ice reflector would be best. But it seems like the ice reflector is pretty expensive for a one-challenger weapon.

I think I'll stick to plot battling :P

The best reflective to use is the U-Bend of Great Justice, It reflects all water damage. So because the Snow beast uses only water based weapons, if you get get him to use the right weapons on the right turns, it can be a quick battle. Only problem is it costs 1.7m

No sight of snow beast yet! I gave up! However after my pet can handle the wrath of the beast, I might search again...

Though tips are welcome! :D