Snow beast woes...

Ha! I just did it ^^

1st Round: Sink, Ylanas Blaster and U-Bend of Great Justice against Snow Beast Horn

2nd Round: Burrow, Double dryer and U-Bend of Great Justice against Snow Beast Block of Ice

Got frozen but survived with 26HP :rolleyes_anim:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you guys sure Snow beast can be got by refreshing at the Advent calender? Reply needed fast!

It took me about two years of refreshing there about 5 hours almost every day to get tehat random event...:(

Edit:

wait...:/I was thinking that I messed up and on failing to check date I would get another red letter insert...(I even self reported about it...:/)but I think I was lucky this time...as it is EXACTLY 3 weeks since the last post...and I think, if I recall rightly, that it was supposed to not be more than three weeks...

(I guess if I am wrong on that taht clarification will soon come...:/)

edit2 25 Aug 2011 - 10:26

I guess that I was right.:P

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get Snow Beast either :K I don't try every day, but I have spent a lot of time on there trying to get him. My pet has over 200 hp, defense, and strength, and has beaten the Space Faerie...but ten years on this account and I still can't get him as a challenger.

But then again, I just complained earlier today about how I had been trying to beat a certain level of Sewage Surfer for years, but I never got the right pieces...and five minutes later, I beat the level. Maybe now?

Just a tip guys, don't refresh too much or TNT will think you're trying to get good winter random events and they consider this cheating.

It took me two days of refreshing to get the Snow Beast, so it's definitely possible. What I recommend is for you NOT to think about refreshing so often. You'll only get frustrated. Just open a tab with the advent calendar page opened, and refresh it occasionally while browsing the site/playing games/going on facebook.

Believe me, it'll feel easier that way. Did this for two days and got him. It might take longer or shorter, but it'll feel less of a burden :)

Same tip goes to trying to get Commander Garoo and the other "refresh this page" challengers.

Just a tip guys, don't refresh too much or TNT will think you're trying to get good winter random events and they consider this cheating.

It took me two days of refreshing to get the Snow Beast, so it's definitely possible. What I recommend is for you NOT to think about refreshing so often. You'll only get frustrated. Just open a tab with the advent calendar page opened, and refresh it occasionally while browsing the site/playing games/going on facebook.

Believe me, it'll feel easier that way. Did this for two days and got him. It might take longer or shorter, but it'll feel less of a burden :)

Same tip goes to trying to get Commander Garoo and the other "refresh this page" challengers.

I got Commander Garoo without any purposeful refreshing...I just got him as achallenger once when I happened to go there, but thr snow beast took about 2.5 years of refreshing 2-3 hours almost every day...with the occasional day where I did more ...I did finally get him...but I got a few of the nice random events first...

• 2 weeks later...

Question...do the Advent Calendar and Cliffhanger even still GIVE you winter random events? Because I've been refreshing at the Advent Calendar for a week without a single random event.

EDIT: Three hours later, I got a total of three random events, and one of them is Snow Beast! Too bad I sold off all my weapons. D'oh. I bid on some weapons so I can beat him.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, only at the advent. Some are lucky enough to get it at the cliffhanger.

Best chances are at the advent, though. Plus it'll take really long. :(

The reason why you switch to Cliffhanger, though, is because I guess you can't really get two winter random events on the same page in a row. So you refresh on advent until you get a random event, then on cliffhanger.

Woooooooho!!!

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Snow Beast will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

NO!!!!! Not the SNOW BEAST!

I just played cliffhanger for some int! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Woooooooho!!!

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Snow Beast will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

NO!!!!! Not the SNOW BEAST!

I just played cliffhanger for some int! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Congratulations! So you got him on the Cliffhanger page?

Are you going to fight him now or wait a while?

Yes I got him on the cliffhanger page. I wasnt refreshing for him, just played cliffhanger.

I dont think that I can beat him (do you think I can? You can see my stats and weapons in the "What should I save my NPs for?" - Thread) but maybe I´ll try tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

What stats would you want to have and what weapons would you want to use if you want to fight the snow beast head on?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old. I'd suggest looking elsewhere or starting a new board. :) You made me moderate at 3 am, which makes Crusher a sad panda.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.