Donate vs Discard ???

Angeló

190 members have voted

1. 1. Donate or Discard ??

• Donate
    • Discard

If you discard your cleaning tnt's servers which makes the site faster?

I think the amount is very tiny, so it doesn't make much of a difference if one or two.

What did make a difference was the Charity Corner, where you had lots of people donating/discarding toys.

• 1 month later...

Donate!! Think of all the people who need that junk to get the rubbish avatar....if you have it already, that is. If not then discard as it gets you to the avvie :laughingsmiley:

I still go to the money tree daily as I'm still after that rubbish av myself...so I guess I'm biased :0

Donate!! Think of all the people who need that junk to get the rubbish avatar....if you have it already, that is. If not then discard as it gets you to the avvie :laughingsmiley:

I still go to the money tree daily as I'm still after that rubbish av myself...so I guess I'm biased :0

This is the way I look at it too. :yes: I discarded a bunch of duplicate stuff yesterday, my inventory had nearly 400 items in it at one point xD I'll be happy to donate those instead once I've got the Rubbish avatar.

I'm going for the rubbish avvie as well, then I will definitely donate.

Question: Lately when I visit the second-hand shop it has allowed me to get more than 10 items per day. Is this a glitch or have they changed something? (I'm wondering because this is where I collect most of my rubbish)

• 4 weeks later...

Funny... I was just thinking about this myself. I used to donate everything, without even thinking about it. Then one day I hadn't played in a while and my pets were super hungry. I hadn't been to the money tree before but doing that made me think I'd rather see more useful items than rubbish ones. So now, if it's an item I deem useful I donate (food, toys etc), but if it's something I'd toss out in real life (the gross shoes, food that's rotten etc) then I discard it. Dunno if that's the right way but it made sense to me!

I always donate. This may sound silly, but I feel like there is karma in neopets. Lol. If you don't do your good deeds the Pant Devil will get you.