New Free Birthday Goodie Bag In Mall!

hrtbrk

I also received Big Candle Pillars... Ho hum. <_<

How many more of these goodie bags are they going to release?

Yeah, how long has this 'Birthday Celebration' been going on? It feels like it's been at least a month... o_O

Those Big Candle Pillars would look gorgeous with any birthday background.

If only there was a birthday cake background that would work greatly with these.

The Big Candle Pillars are kinda Christmassy, yes? They're going to look nice five months from now.

They do look Christmassy! If the blue one turned green, that would be perfect. :)

Those Big Candle Pillars would look gorgeous with any birthday background.

If only there was a birthday cake background that would work greatly with these.

There's actually a NC item called Giant Cake Background. If you check out http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=SaKuRa_HaRuNo2986 you'll see what I mean.

I think that TNT needs to start giving out better neocash gifts. personally i dont want to spend real money on neocash so it would be cool if there were some more ways to get it other than hoping for it when you play the qasalan expellibox

They're a lot better than last year's goodie bags :whistle: (balloon hat and pinata)

They'll probably release one more, for Elite users, if last year's celebration was anything to go by. I happen to be a fan of the candles - they're not so gigantic they cover up your pet, and they're actually quite cute. :D