Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

Krawk Island has finally vanished and now it's up to us to find it!

Starting today, you will have to search to find the lost isles.

krawkisland_2011_v1.jpg

Steps:

- Head to the map to search. The URL is unique. You will have to get this yourself.

- After accepting to search, search the map by clicking on the empty squares.

- Some squares will be empty, some will have a prize, and of course, some will find an isle - hopefully it will be Krawk Island.

You only have 5 searches, per 5 squares, per day, so search wisely ;)

Check out TDN's coverage!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Boy! I can't wait to get started...I really don't want to go to bed for fear that I will be late getting started.

My goal for this plot is to actually try and figure it out without using TDN's help. I'm sure I won't get far though...LOL

EDIT: I decided to click around even thought the images aren't there. I'm not sure if I found land or not, but I did grab a book, "Map Reading." I figure since the plot won't really start until tomorrow, and since it is still Wednesday in NST, that I would go ahead and stumble around. Clicking on the blank page and seeing what popped up was actually kind of fun, LOL.

EDIT #2: I kept clicking around and found Pirate Compass Table, but it says that your crew gets mad the longer you go without finding land, and my crew is pretty upset with me, so I'm going to quick stumbling around without my images. Plus, I'm sure there are achievements for each step, like there were in the Faerie Land plot. In which case I may have already messed up my chances of getting the first one.

EDIT #3: I'm an idiot. Thanks Izzy for reminding me of how time works and what day of the week it is.

Its Thursday in NST :P This didn't appear until after midnight NST.

I used two of my searches, found nothing on the first and some grog on the second... saving my last 3 for when I can see what I am clicking xD

I CAN NOW SEE IMAGES!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

from todays searches (images worked for me after the first try)

Golden Tooth

Stained Glass Skull and Cross Bones Window

Blackened Gruel

Stained Glass Pirate Ship Window

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Seafarer Rope

Piece of a treasure map

Cherryberry Krawkade

I Love Captain Scarblade Hat

Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

Captain Scarblade Plushie

Mop Cookie

Hook Polish

not bad for a first day... anyone know if its possible to open the locked treasure of mystery chest?

also, all the islands i found were 4 squares in size so to limit clicks, dont click on ANY of the spaces around the outside edge

I got...

Hook Polish

Meat Kebab

Red Pirate Socks

Sardplant Fruit Grog x 2

I noticed that even if you don't find anything significant, on the last try you'll always get a nick-nack of some sort

I think it was 6 searches per 5 squares?

You can keep guessing if you find land. But you'll only have 5 searches if you miss land altogether.

Do not pick the corners once you are zoomed in. Islands are bigger than one square.

I got few books, toys and food.

And I got this Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest. It says that I have to go to NC Mall for Mysterious Skeleton Key. I went to NC Mall by the link which was shown when I found Locked Treasure. It says that NC Mall isn't currently available in my country. How am I supposed to unlock it now? :S

I got few books, toys and food.

And I got this Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest. It says that I have to go to NC Mall for Mysterious Skeleton Key. I went to NC Mall by the link which was shown when I found Locked Treasure. It says that NC Mall isn't currently available in my country. How am I supposed to unlock it now? :S

I have the same problem.. They should have think this through. It's not fair.

Edited by LoveBee

Hmmm, I found:

1 Pirate Chapstick

1 Seafood Pasty

1 Locked Treasure of Mystery Chest

1 Mops Throughout the Ages

1 Seafood Twist

2 of the Krawk Island Chronicles

2 of The Bucket Book

and 2 islands.

so it's random ???

i managed to find 2 lands on four of my five spots ...

here are the prizes i got

Seaweed Bacon Jacket Potato

Stained Glass Skull and Cross Bones Window

Mop Cookie

One Dubloon Coin

Golden Tooth

Krawk Island Postcards 10 Pack

Dubloon Nuggets

Golden Tooth

Pegleg Chicken

Blackened Gruel

Scroll of the Sea

The Bucket Book

Red Pirate Socks

Hi! *waves* ^_^

I was so scared when Krawk Island disappeared!

And then we have to search for it, it's gonna be exciting!

Today I found:

Seafood Pasty

Seafood Twist

Pegleg Chicken

Scroll of the Sea

Pegleg Wax

Buried Treasure Crackers

Blackened Gruel

Pawkeet Pencil Sharpener

and a couple of islands (not belonging to Krawk Island) :)

Anyone of you found Krawk Island's islands? ;)

I noticed that some of my smaller maps were the same, with the isles in the same place... and I think there's just two isles to each square thingy :) Hopefully that helps anyone??? I am really excisted!!!! BUT from the looks of it ,going to take a max of 8 days for everyone to find Krawk Isle!! :(

Goodluck!!!!

And just noticed... The bigger the X the closer it is to an Isle :) THanks to NeoBoards for that :) :) :) Hopefully that helps you guys as well :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.