Krawk Island Vanished! Begin the Search!

hrtbrk

...and on the last day, I found eight of those islets, and all of this stuff:

Pirate Accessory Set

(uncommon)

The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha

(uncommon)

Hook Polish

Pirate Hot Dog

(uncommon)

Scroll of the Sea

(very rare)

Meat Kebab

(uncommon)

A History of Krawks

(uncommon)

Seafood Pasty

(uncommon)

The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha

(uncommon)

Pirate Hot Dog

(uncommon)

Mops Throughout the Ages

Cherryberry Krawkade

Bone Foot Rest

(rare)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the number of islands found, i think that the next step will be released soon. Interesting how the text at the shanty interior has changed to the old krawk planning to become governer of Krawk Island. Sounds like the lead in to a plot to me!!! fingers crossed

I'm not entirely sure of getting your hopes up on this. But if there really is a plot, let me know, I've been trying to get more Faerie Quests for my Kiko these days since Codestone prices inflated.

looking at the number of islands found, i think that the next step will be released soon. Interesting how the text at the shanty interior has changed to the old krawk planning to become governer of Krawk Island. Sounds like the lead in to a plot to me!!! fingers crossed

My fingers are crossed for a plot, too! Anyway, today's text signals the start of a new step tomorrow:

Good day, friend. At last, I have the great pleasure of telling you that all of the smaller islands that make up Krawk Island have been located, save a few. I suspect they will all be located by the end of today. Although this is quite an accomplishment, our work remains far from over. Given your unwavering support thus far, I trust you'll be returning tomorrow to help with the retrieval process. So long for now!

Too bad that I can't afford the keys to open the chests. I wish that TNT would consider the fact that not everyone can buy NeoCash easily. Now I'm stuck with treasure chests that I can't open or give away. :sad01_anim: :sad02: :(

Me too....-> "Oops! The NC Mall is not currently available in your country. Please check back soon."

Chances are it will be released at 12am (13 hours time)

Though I do have a feeling he isn't who he said he is, perhaps he is the Dread Pirate Sherman, wanting to return Krawk island to recruit more pirates xD

It said check back tomorrow so I am thinking next step will be out with the news seeing the news is tomorrows news. I am soooo excited.

Though the official start of searching wasn't released with the news, it was released at 12am, so perhaps it will be the same

I opened up two of the treasure chests. I got the Pirate Dress and Coat and Skullbones Mask or whatever it's called. I'm unhappy, a feeling that is common when I spend NC in conjunction with a plot or special event. <_<

Me too....-> "Oops! The NC Mall is not currently available in your country. Please check back soon."

They should give out the keys to those who can't afford them or can't access the NC Mall. :guiltysmiley:

Did anyone get a prize for finishing the first part and doing it every day? Someone told me there would be a prize for people who did it every day, but I didn't get one.

And I like the new part too! I always liked Sudoku.