Melting ;w;

Squidmama

Anyone else in the unholy heat bubble? Did you know its snowing in Chili? Oh lord. Its already 80 degrees and it 5 am. I just hhgfhgfh I haaaate weather heat so much. Its like 90 percent humidity already. Holy poop. I'm suppose to get together with a friend but I might cancel it. I don't know if I can cope with hell weather part two.

I feel your pain. I heard it was up to about 115 yesterday (I was indoors until the sun went down; by then it was 85-90. lol)....and with the humidity in NC that equals "penguin-in-an-oven" for me. At least when I lived in Arizona it was a dry heat (a common phrase for sure, but it's true..It doesn't hit you as hard ). Either way...I grew up in a cold place and I really don't do well with heat. x_x

Oh man, it only got down to 80 around three in the morning XwX I literally haven't slept in two days because of the heat. It hurts to breathe. And here I thought last summer was bad! I've been in winters so cold it hurts to breath but never summers! I've never experienced a dry heat, I hear its very nice! I've always lived by the water. The humidity gets so bad XD I hope it rains tonight XwX I think I'm cancling on my friend and rescheduling when its less apocalyptic out there.

I'm a little few hundred kilometres north of Toronto, so it's only 30 degrees Celsius here. That is still waaaayy to hot for me. I keep trying to find an excuse to move a little further north, but I'm not having much luck yet.

Such extreme temperatures are very worrisome. I hope everyone is doing their best to stay cool and stay hydrated.

I can't beleived it snowed so extreme in Chili. Its like Day After Tomorrow on Earth. ;w; Its scary! Epic weather disasters are increasing, it feels like we're getting to a climax of a story. OOooo, that weather-- I'll trade you XD Poor things, Canada isn't suppose to be this steamy! I want to move to Montreal for a while then settle down in New Foundland. The weather of Montreal is suppose to be a lot like here only a bit cooler. I'm sooo looking forward to that. And then a big old house by the sea aaa mama's gettin herself a Yaht.

Lawl, anywho, it finally rained around six and that cooled it down a bit. Its still in the low 80s and muggy though. HFhgfh my friend moved her birthday party back to seven to avoid the afternoon heat the best she could. We're going out to get Chinese Food. We're going to get food posioned :3