• Haunted Woods
    • Brightvale
    • Lost Desert
    • Mystery Island
    • Faerieland
    • Kiko Lake
    • Altador
    • Moltara

You should avoid all teams except for Maraqua. Maraqua is the only team worth being on. Period.

Haha but honestly, there isn't one team that you necessarily have to avoid. Join the team you like most, whether it is because you like how the pets look or because you like who is on the team. All the teams have their ups and downs.

:laughingsmiley: Lol I think I worded the poll wrong then? But yes, I am not really avoiding a team really, but more so, why didn't you pick this team? Or, why did you stick with your team or leave your team? That kind of stuff. :P

• 3 weeks later...

:laughingsmiley: Lol I think I worded the poll wrong then? But yes, I am not really avoiding a team really, but more so, why didn't you pick this team? Or, why did you stick with your team or leave your team? That kind of stuff. :P

I will be on Roo Island, but I have nothing against any other team.

I knew absolutely nothing about the Altador Cup, but I joined Faerieland and played a few games. Just disappointed that there were no Xweetoks on the Faerie team :C I went with the fact that I like Faerieland and Faerieland-themed things.

That said I like the look of some of the other team members XD The Altador pink Lupe is utterly adorable!

I'll be Faerieland again and I plan to play much more (I just rejoined Neopets when the cup was playing). I agree with the observation that Maraqua seems to be the most popular, along with DC

I am not really avoiding a team really, but more so, why didn't you pick this team? Or, why did you stick with your team or leave your team? That kind of stuff.

First Question: (look below below) :D

Second Question: I just played AC this year, and I chose Lost Desert, largely because I love the characters (especially Vonde Cayle)! And not knowing of the 'winner's curse' stuff, I thought they would be doing well this year too... except that it was the opposite! Nevertheless, there's something about the team that makes me want to stay longer! It's most likely that I'll be with LD again! :D

Back to the topic, you shouldn't avoid a team (although joining a team already seems like you're avoiding the others, just my opinion). Different people have different likes and dislikes on each team. So, just like everyone else, join a team which you're most comfortable with and just have fun!

Are you going to stick with Lost Desert?

I just like hearing other people's stories, the title seems too negative though. But I was aiming for stories that people would share :P

Yup! I will always stick to that team!

The title does seem a bit negative. Maybe you can make another topic or something. ^_^

Are you going to stick with Lost Desert?

But I was aiming for stories that people would share :P

I joined Tyrannia for ACI. the first and only match I played for them was a loss versus Roo Island, and when given oportunity to repick a team after teh loss I chose RI and I stuck with them until they lost...but I did not choose to join HW or DC so I got a participant trophy

the next year I signed up for RI and played a lot in the preliminary practices, only to get distracted from neopets fora 9 month hiatus totally away from neopets...I obviously got no trophy thingy that year.:P

Just before ACIII my sister WHo was also on RI introduced me to the Rooligan boards...I had never gone to any neoboard prior to that...I played with RI and had a lot of fun with the awesome atmosphere they had that year so I got a championship trophy...

I was then part of a group that left for Shenku from RI...I did so because I wished to continue with my friends Joyce, Water, and Lim from the rooligan board...but I got second place while regretting not rejoining my old beloved team.

last year I came back and played for 6933 yyb wins while we got 4th place on RI

and this year I got the wood trophy on RI's 9th place team.:P

last year I came back and played for 6933 yyb wins while we got 4th place on RI

I know it's totally irrelevant to the topic, but out of curiosity, how did you manage to find the time to play 6933 YYB games (plus all the side games)? I've never anyone who played this much before! I admire you so much! :D I wished I had that kind of free time!

I know it's totally irrelevant to the topic, but out of curiosity, how did you manage to find the time to play 6933 YYB games (plus all the side games)? I've never anyone who played this much before! I admire you so much! :D I wished I had that kind of free time!

I was inspired to play a lot after a years absence from RI...and I was unemployed...and I deprived my self of sleep on the weekends.:P

Edit:

I am not so sure it is so far off teh topic as you say...

if the topic is:

Teams to Avoid Joining a team next year, what were the teams like?

then what we are speaking of seems about what the teams were like...(At least the part of the team that was me...:/)

• 1 month later...

I'm joining virtupets this year because of my love for sloth but to be honest you should just pick the team for whichever area you like the most

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.