AdBlock causing blank pages on Neopets

OK so i have had adblock installed for a while now on chrome and just recently in the last few weeks Neopets has been loading blank pages when i click on a link.

After searching on google for an answer all i kept coming up with was reinstall chrome, so i did. Neopets was working fine when i reinstalled chrome, however when i reinstalled AdBlock to chrome, the blank pages started happening again.

I haven't changed any of the setting of AdBlock since it was installed..is there something i need to do...is anyone else having the same problems.

Maybe you should just try Firefox instead? It's a lot quicker than all other browsers and apparently it's much, much better for earning NP in Habi, so I'd do that if I were you ;)

I get al lot of blank pages too, on FF5 with AdblockPlus. I think its a javascript on the site, that causes the problem (probably from an ad - and since they differ regional not every one wil have this problem)

But i don't care about it - it happens not frequently enough to bother me.

I haven't changed any of the setting of AdBlock since it was installed..is there something i need to do...is anyone else having the same problems.

sorry for the late reply, i hope you're still around to see it. i've been having this problem for quite awhile and fixed it just recently

here's how to do it:

right click the adblock icon on chrome and click options

click on filter lists

uncheck the box beside "easy list (recommended)"

at the bottom where it says "or enter a url.."

enter

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/fanboy-adblock.txt

in the box and click subscribe, it should update itself

you should be good to browse neopets now without the annoying blank pages

sorry for the late reply, i hope you're still around to see it. i've been having this problem for quite awhile and fixed it just recently

here's how to do it:

right click the adblock icon on chrome and click options

click on filter lists

uncheck the box beside "easy list (recommended)"

at the bottom where it says "or enter a url.."

enter

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/fanboy-adblock.txt

in the box and click subscribe, it should update itself

you should be good to browse neopets now without the annoying blank pages

Thanks for the reply, i've just followed your instructions and hopefully there will be no more blank pages, i did try using firefox but then realised that everytime i played keyquest the browser crashed so hopefully this will work and i can successfully use chrome again...will let you know the result :)

Thanks everybody for the replies.