Magma Pool?

Naamah D.

How do you get into the Magma Pool? Does your account have to be a certain age? If not, how do you get passed the guards. I want to have my Hissi Magma colored.

If you're lucky, you can sneak by him when he's sleeping (5 minutes out of the day, and it's account specific...It will always be the same so if you want to pop something in the pool later, remember your time)...I found mine on a day when I had nothing going on and I checked the pool every ten minutes...lucky for me it was at 8:05am so I didn't have to wait long. You could also try making a log and just write down the times you check whenever you have time(so you don't keep checking the same time).

Hopefully that made some level of sense. If not, TDN, Jellyneo and Sunnyneo all have pages concerning this.

Mein Gotter.

I have been on since 10am my time (7am neopia time) visiting the magma pool every 4-5 minutes or so (I had nothing to do today but continue the endless search for that first real life job after college). Its 10pm my time...12 hours later...and still no sleeping guard. About to pull out my hair lol.

EDIT:

I GOT MY TIME! 11:20 PM neopia time. Now to dress my lupe up :D

You could ask if someone has an open transfer and full access to the pool if they could. Sadly, I'm full up on pets right now, but I know I'm not the only one that does. (Also, did they figure if it was book related or not yet?)

• 1 month later...

Your in luck! I am open! I would be happy to paint your pet magma!

Simply transfer me your NeoPet that you want to become MAGMA,

I will transfer him back with a magma colour!

My neopets username is cmzerres

What I want back:

CLICKS!

Go to this website and

click on all 4 eggs. Doing so will make me happy enough to paint 'em MAGMA.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post in topics which are over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.